•4•

"Bae Juhun. You are...."

I couldn't believe it. No way.

"You are rejected." Suho announced in a monotone.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Kai shouted and he stood up from the desk.

Taeyeon and Amber tried to push him back. Suho pulled down his face mask, and smirked.

"She obviously doesn't have any talent. She isn't pretty either." Suho said boringly.

My heart shattered. My ultimate bias, just called me ugly and untalented. Tears filled my eyes.

Before Kai could say anything else, I grabbed my bag.

"Ne. I will get going now." I was so confused. Was his hatred for girls so much?

I didn't bother to go back to the apartment. Elaine and Luna had different judges, and they were accepted. I was so happy for them. But, I was rejected and I felt miserable. I guess my mom was right. I am useless. I am a failure.

Tears streamed down my face as I stepped out of the building. I wanted to go somewhere far away from here. With no memories of what happened today. But I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand around my wrist and pulled me back.

It was...

Chanyeol?

"Oh, Ch-Chanyeol?" I stuttered and wiped my tears off my face.

"Kai told me what happened. You don't deserve to be kicked out. I watched your audition clips, both of them. And you did great. Now, we're going back in there, and we're going to confront Suho."

"A-aniyo. Its not-"

"Yes he is. Just because he hates girls doesn't mean he can do that. You have talent and you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

I smiled and blushed at that. "Really?"

He nodded. "Really."

We walked back into the audition room. Sehun gestured to the DJ to cut the music.

He gathered everyone outside and announced for them to be back tomorrow for auditions. Some look annoyed, some looked relieved.

As Sehun pulled me into the room, I saw Kai and Suho glaring at each other.

Suho then turned to face Sehun.

"Why the hell did you cut off auditions like that?" He yelled.

"Why the hell did you reject her?" Sehun backed me up.

Suho removed his cap and smiled. "Well isn't it obvious?"

"No its not." Kai interfered.

"Well its simple. She has no talent and no looks. She's not cut out to be an idol at all." Suho explained.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SHE'S THE BEST TRAINEE WE'VE HAD IN YEARS. IF YOU DONT STOP YOUR BIASNESS, THIS IS GOING TO SM!" Amber yelled at Suho.

He looked taken aback, at a loss of words.

"She's damn talented. If you fail to see that then tol bad for you. I don't care, she's our top trainee now. We're accepting her." Taeyeon added.

Suho looked like he wanted to retort to his sunbaenim, but he shut his mouth. He gave me a death glare and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"Hey, Juhyun are you alright?" Amber asked kindly.

"Yes unnie. I'm fine. Thank you:)" I said.

"You are really talented, the best trainee we've ever seen. We believe in you. Do us proud." Taeyeon said.

"Yes, I will." I said determined.

"Oh you better. I wanna prove that idiot wrong. I feel like slapping the shit out of him." Kai grumbled.

"Oh, and since you are an official member of SM rookies, you have to sleep in a dorm here." Taeyeon said.

"But who's?" I asked.

"Sleep in EXO's dorm." Amber suggested.

"What? Aniyo! I can't sleep in a dorm full with boys." I stuttered.

"Its a must for a trainee to live with her mentor. And don't worry. There's an extra room in their dorm." Amber said.

"Haha unnie, how do you know?" I asked Amber teasingly.

"I crashed their room once at midnight." Amber shrugs it off.

"And destroyed our beauty sleep-.-" Kai reminded.

"Yeah whatever." Amber fought back.

"Enough. Now Juhyun, you will become an idol. You have to put in effort. I know you'll do just fine:)" Taeyeon said.

Just then, Lee Soo Man himself stepped into the room.

"Ah, you must be Juhyun. Well I need you to give your friends a quick call. I want them to debut by mid next year so we have things to discuss."

"Oh ne." I said and dialed for them.

They ran down immediately and gathered in the dance room.

"Annyeonghaseyp Lee Sooman ssi." They greeted politely.

There were 5 of us girls. (A/N i didnt want to go through the whole Yeri thing because my squirtle is bae so I will put her with the original group:))

"Sajangnim will do for now." Sooman said politely.

"So, within the next two days, I want you guys to get to know each other more. You are going to debut together and I must say, you have to know each other well. I must get going now, EXO has a schedule, goodbye." Sooman bid us farewell, leaving us alone in the dance room.

"Well, let's introduce ourselves first." I suggested.

A girl with brown hair plaited went first. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yerim. I am 16 this year. I am from Seoul, and I really hope my unnies wi take care of me." She said cutely. Aww, she was adorable.

Next a Russian looking girl went up. "Hi, I am Son Seungwan, I am from Canada but I prefer to go with my korean name. And, I love pizza!" We all giggled at her last statement.

Next was Elaine. "Hey, I'm Elaine. I'n from America. I am 17 years old. I like watching movies and my favourite food is probably burgers."

"Hi, I'm Luna. I'm also from the states and I'm too 17. I love video games and reading. I'm a geek really." Luna said. We all laughed together.

Lastly, it was me. "Well its nice to meet all of you. I'm Juhyun. Me, Elaine and Luna have been friends since young actually. I'm 17 too. I love skateboarding and dancing."

We spent the day fooling around in the studio. We danced and sang and played a few rounds of random play dance. These girls were nice. At night, we went our separate ways to pack our bags and luggages as we met up again to eat at the cafeteria. We chatted as we slurped down our bowls of ramen. I saw EXO sitting at the far end and Kai and Sehun waved over at me. Aish those kids. And somehow, I could've sworn Suho was glaring at me.

The glkd thing was that instead of sleeping in a dorm with our mentors, we had our own dorm. Good, I didn't want to see Suho. He was still my bias on stage. But in real life, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun were my favourites. They were always so kind.

I pushed my thoughts away and ate in silence.As we finished dinner, we walked to our new dorm. On the door hung a sign.

SM rookies

This was it. I opened the door.

This was my new home.