•14•

I saw....

the picture. Yes, the picture in my photo album, the one ripped in half.

No way. Was Suho the young boy in the picture?

No way. This wasnt fathomable.

Suddenly the door opened. I whipped around, to face Suho.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. He saw the wallet in my hand and his eyes widened.

"Give that to me now!" he yelled. I stood frozen. He came over and snatched it out of my hand.

"S-suho." I was terrified, I never saw this side of Suho before.

"You remember, dont you?" he sighed.

I nodded. "How did I know you, but not remember you at all?"

"Oh wait, the beach incident." I said.

"How much do you remember?" he asked.

"Not much."

He dragged me into his room and sat me down on his bed. He sat next to me.

"Jun?" i asked.

"How is this remembering not much?" he chuckled.

I sighed. "I lost 4 years of my memory, but you still knew."

"I didnt want to tell you."

"Why not?"

"Well, I couldnt tell you. Right after you were discharged, it was middle school. And I was studying there for a period of time because of a scholarship so I was made fun of a lot of people. You didnt know who I was. You couldnt remember. You ignored me and hang out with other people."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It doesnt matter, and i understand, you lost your memory, you didnt know who I was to you anymore."

"Aish, i feel so dumb now." I said.

"You are." he teased.

"Yah-"

"Hey wheres the respect." He turned to face me. "We are friends but i'm still your elder."

"We're friends?" I asked, standing up.

He stood up as well.

"Call me oppa." He smiled.

Suho's POV

"Call me oppa."

She looked down and blushed.

She thanked me for telling her the truth, her lost childhood.

After she left, I sighed and lay on my bed.

I didnt tell her everything, I couldnt.

When I was a child, I used to have a crush on her. When I found out she wouldnt remember me, I was devastated.

When we were in middle school, she started to hang out with other people, she didnt notice me, and she was the queenka. Smart, pretty. You name it.

I tried talking to her all the time, but her gang beat me up without her knowing.

I never stopped. Until one day i saw her alone. I walked up to her and said hi to her.

"Do I know you?" she said.

"Ah, I think I got the wrong person. Sorry."

I walked away, silently cursing myself. She didnt even recognise me, she wouldnt accept my love for her would she?