-15-

Suho's POV

"What?! What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oppa, dont scare us." Yerim said.

"Look, we were at the park eating ice cream-"

"Without me? Is that where you disappear off to every night hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah! Unnie always sneaks out too!" Seungwan said.

"Where is she?" Elaine looked around.

"As I was saying, we were at the park. When suddenly, a crowd of girls came running so we ran. But Juhyun tripped and fell. She told me to go without her." I looked down, I was at fault for this. I never should have left her there.

"And you really just left her there?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"I had no choice, they were closing in and Juhyun couldnt stand."

"Oh my god..." Elaine said.

"Kim Junmyun you asshole." Luna said to me in English.

Well, Juhyun must have told her that I knew her back in America.

"I know..." I sighed.

The boys looked confused. I told them the meaning, and they agreed immediately.

"Aish, right now, I have no idea where she is.I searched the entire park and the area around it. She was no where to be found."

Everyone stayed silent.

Until Sehun finally said," Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Juhyun's POV

I stirred, waking up. Was I in heaven? The room was white, I was lying on a soft bed. 

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my head, resulting in me releasing a groan.

The door burst open revealing 2 men.

My eyesight returned to normal and i realised that those to people were...

Jr and BamBam?

"You're awake!" BamBam cheered.

"You've been dead out cold for the last 5 hours. What happened?" Jinyoung (Jr) asked.

"I... I was out with Suho-"

"EXO's Suho?" Bambam asked.

I nodded. "A bunch of sasaengs came after us and they beat me up." 

"What happened to Suho?" Jinyoung questioned.

"I told him to run. There was no way he could get away from those girls if he had stayed."

"Ah..." Bambam said. 

"Come on, we'll get you some food." Jinyoung helped me up. He was really handsome I had to say.

"Wait, so how did you guys find me? And where am I?"

"You're in Got7's dorm. And SM invited us over to discuss something with JYP sunbaenim as well."

"Then why come through the alley?"

"Jaebum saw you, so he told the driver to stop and we went to check."

"Oh..." 

"Here, have some porridge." Bambam gave me an eye smile.

"Thank you." I smiled back and slurped down some of the porridge.

"Well I dont know if I should be the one to tell you, but the reason why we went over to SM-" Bambam started.

"Aniya! Dont tell her!" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around to see a half-naked Jackson.