Chapter 21

well , i'm a little late on the valentines day chapter but still c; here ya go . c:

_____________________________________________________________________________

Princeton:

I was happy Angel had forgiven me, and felt comfortable with me again. My life just wasn't the same without here with me.

Angel and I were sitting on the bed watching tv, she was into her iphone and i was watching the secret saturdays. Oh the 90's cartoons.

Tomorrow was Valentines Day and the boys and I were planning dinner and a movie. We were going to go to carrabas, so that they could have their italian. And the movie we were going to see was Chronicle. Now all we have to do is keep the girls schedules open but still keep this a surprise.

Lets see how this day goes, because Angel never stops until she figures it out, and Kayla and D'shealyn don't like surprises.

____________

Angel:

The day went by pretty quickly, the boys had us stuck in the studio all day, and I knew something was going on. I hope this wasn't too awesome, because all I had planned for Prince was a new gucci sweater and the new cement 4's that were coming out. And you know, also a little "fun time". ( ;D )

But anyways, our manager had just taken us out to dinner and said he was going to be at home with his family for valentines week, and we are to follow all of the rules he left for us, and to behave.

Yeah yeah yeah.

We got back to our hotel, and D'shealyn went to her suite with Roc, Kayla and RayRay went to RayRay's room, Prodigy and Janae went to the movies, and Princeton and I stayed in the movie lounge.

It was dark and we decided to see Jack and Jill. A comedy.

The movie was playing and we laughed at the funny parts, and ignored the weird parts. In the middle of the movie Princeton started playing with my face. I laughed, and said "stop it princeton, im watching the movie".

He continued to play with my face. I turned in my seat and he tried to kiss me, i moved back. Princeton gave me a weird look, then i tried to kiss him, and he moved back. Then he put his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

We laughed and then I told him to "wait there". I went to the back of the theatre and grabbed a giant box and a tiny bag. I placed them on Princeton's lap and smiled, waiting for him to open his gifts.

"Happy valentines day", I said as he unwrapped and tore through the papers. Princeton gasped when he saw the Cement 4's and his new jacket. In the small bag there was a silver bracelet.

Engraved in it was;

Prince&Angel forever ♥

I thought it was sweet and corny at the same time, but apparently he liked it because he bear hugged me and blind folded me.

"Um, Princeton, where are we going?"

"Just trust me"

Princeton helped me up , and walked me out of the room. He was being careful , because he knew i was a clutz.

Princeton and his slick ass tried to "catch a feel" on the lil toosh of mine, but i slapped his hand playfully. Sexually fustrated little boy.

When we had stopped,  Princeton sat me in a chair, I hear kayla and d'shealyn next to me, and we were all wondering the same thing. Why were we blind folded and what are these boys doing.

Soon, they boys told us to take our blind fold off, they were standing in front of each of us. (Princeton in front of me, RayRay in front of Kayla and Roc in front of D'shealyn) They all had on tuxedos, and had their hands behind their backs.

They had a sort of speech thing they prepared. All of it was talking to each of us, from each of our boys. If that maked any sense.

Rayray started;

From the time i saw you, i knew you were the one for me.

Roc added;

The way you danced, the way you sung with us, in the perfect harmony.

Princeton;

We've been through good and bad times, and we've been accused of cheating.

All of the boys got down on one knee, correspondingly, and together they said

But I love you, so will you wear my promise ring?

Roc pulled out a gold 32 carret diamond ring , RayRay a white 32 carret diamond ring, and Princeton a silver 32 carret diamond ring.

I looked at kayla , kayla looked at d'shealyn, d'shealyn looked at me, we jumped on our boys and said "YES."

I kissed princeton and wrapped my self around him, letting my hand trail down his abs, and stopped right about his .... male parts... and smirked.

"Best Valentines day ever."

____________________________________________________________

tralalalalaahaaa . c;