Chapter 8

Well, Kayla made me sit here, and type. Soooo. [;

___________________________________________________________________________

After I took a shower, Kayla, D'shealyn and I decided to go see if Daisha and Alishia wanted to go to the pool. I didn't want Alishia to go, but Daisha insisted, that if she went. Alishia went. So here we are.

Kayla and RayRay seemed to have hooked up as soon as she got back. D'shealyn and Roc, of course had to have their little "get to gether" Moment from her long trip to Paris. And everything was going good between me and Prince. Princeton seemed to have ignored Alishia. But the more he ignored her, the more she seemed to 'cling' to him. So once she came after him at the pool, I just had to push her in. Oops, sorry.

The pool was fun. So afterwards we all recieved text from the manager, saying it was time for practice. Practice, practice, practice. Being the most self concious one, I took the longest to get dressed. "I'll meet you down there okay?" I told the girls (And guys). They all nodded and said their 'Okays'. And I continued to get dressed.

Then there was a  'knock knock' on the door. "Coming!" I said. "OKay the voice said. I finished the little flip in my hair and walked to the door. I opened it and turned around without even caring about who it was.

"Come in." I said going back to my flat iron. Looking in the mirror, I saw Emerick come and sit on the bed. I turned around. Partially sitting on the dresser.

"Oh hey Emerick, what's up?" I asked. Casually. This wasnt awkward at all.

"Nothing much, just wanted to... Talk" Talk? ABout.

"... Okay... About?" I asked. Getting a bit more curious. "I dont know" Emerick said. Shrugging his shoulders. And putting his hands in his pockets. "Of course." I said. Everytime Emerick said he wanted to talk. He says 'i dont know' and Very short answers.

Typical. I got up off the dresser and walked to the door.

"Well, if you dont know what, I dont know neither...." I paused, slightly annoyed. "Good bye."

"No, no no no. I want to talk to you!" He said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. I loved his eyes. They're hazel with a mixture of green. So bright, and soft. His curly afro perfect on his head. I loved his looks. But not him.

I couldnt help but to laugh. "Whats up then?" I asked. He looked down. "Whats wrong Emerick?" I asked. He looked back up. And then scanned my body. "Um, how about you sit down?" He took my hand and led me to the bed. Well. I have time. I guess I can stand a quick story.

"Whats going on?" I asked Emerick, once again. Our eyes  met and his glare shot straight through me. "I like you, Angel." He said. What? When? He moved a little closer to me and his hand was around my waist. "I have, for a while." He said trailing off. "And I was kind of hoping."

"That you felt the same way."

"Well Emer --" He finished my sentence with a kiss. A stolen kiss, a lying kiss.

A cheater's kiss. "Emerick.." I whispered. I guess deep inside, I didnt want to stop kissing him. His lips were soft, like the inside of a rose. And I wanted to continue. But I couldnt. 1. We had to get to practice. And 2. Princeton.

OH MY GOSH, Princeton. What would he think of me? What would everyone think of me? Would they look down on me like they did him? Or would they ignore the fact this ever went down.

"Emerick, no. I cant." I told him, interrupting our kiss. He looked down, "Why not?" He asked. Putting on his puppy dog face. How could I reject those eyes?

"I- I'm with Princeton" I stumbled across the room to the mirror. I fixed my hair. Ran some water over my face. Only to have Emerick come behind me, and wrap his arms around me. He laid his head on mine. And we looked perfect. He was just the right height to reach over me. And I was just the right height to be under him. But still, I didnt feel the same way about him. I loved Princeton. Princeton, Princeton, Princeton.

I slipped from out of his grip. Emerick had the 'I've lost' face and I said. "Come on, we have practice."

________________________________________

We arrived in the middle of practice. Well, it was the practice room. The only people in there was, Princeton...And ALISHIA?!

Emerick and I stood behind the stage wall, and listened in on their conversation. Yes, ninja mode.

"Princeton, come on. She'll never find out. It's just you and me!" Alishia voiced. That Hoe.

"That's what you said last time, and look what happened? It hurt her. Alot. I love her. Angel." Princeton sounded horse.

"Well, " Alishia started. I poked my head out, just to see what was happening. Alishia had dragged Princeton into a deep kiss. "I love you Princeton." Alishia whispered through the pauses of the kiss.

"Dont say it, dont say it." I mumbled to myself, forcing myself not to cry and holding my eyes shut tight.

"I... I love you too." Alright, he said it.

"I cant do this anymore!" I yelled, and ran out the room. Princeton had looked my way and shouted "Angel!" But I ignored him. He tried to ran after me, but Emerick got in between us. "Hold it Esse, dont try."

Then Kayla and D'shealyn ran in. "Hold up!" Kayla said, obviously noticing what had happened. "Oh HEELLLLL naw!" D'shealyn voiced, through her knuckle cracking. Kayla and Dshealyn hit and kicked Alishia, and pulled PRinceton's hair. I just had to leave.

And I'm not usually the 'dramatic' type. But I loved Princeton, I guess he just couldnt feel the same way. I went into my suite. I was tired of the drama. I was tired of the pain. And then Emerick came in. He looked sympathetic. And I just fell into his arms.

Between sobs, I just let out everything. About everything I left for MB. About everyone I had before them. About how nothing, and I mean NOTHING, could break my heart before I met Princeton. And now, look at me. Look at the soft MESS, I've become.

"I gotta get out of here." I told Emerick.

"Then let's." Emerick said. "What?" I was confused. I was just in the emotions. I couldnt leave MB, could I? "Come with me. We can go back to DC, and be together." Said holding my hand. "Emerick, I dont know. I mean... Thats big. Leaving, MB?" I didnt want to. But then again...

Emerick pushes my hair out the way and kissed me. He was a good kisser, I had to admit. And I guess. A good  person.

As we went "deeper and deeper", I swear I heard someone run from the door whispering "She's leaving?" And a evil laugh or a "Yes." But I  ignored it. I had buisness to attend to.

Mystery person:

"Princeton, Angel's leaving." Ha, now that, that bitch is out of the way....

_______________________________________________________________________

Duh duh duuhhhh ! Who do YOU think the mystery person is?! Hmmm HMMM ?!!!

1. Dont think Angels a whore, or a slut ( [: ) Because its just the things thats going on, and the hormones etc...

2. Sorry for all the drama, gotta spice it up some how, correct? (;