Chapter 4

Okay So, One Of My Very Loyal Fans Wondered How Angel's Got Bruised. They Way I Pictured It. Collin Was Lik eStrong Or Whatever, And He Kindof Scratch/Squeezed/ IDK Just Go With It (;

_____________________________________________________________________________

Angel:

That was the weirdest practice I've ever had in my three years of being with Mindless Behavior. Evern weirder than the time RayRay puked on D'shealyn's LuieVitton bag. Let me re-phrase that. NEW LuieVitton.

Kris decided to end practice early. Kris also told us that instead of going to school, we were going to be home school. Erh. Bus schooled. We were also going on tour. Unfortuantly. Collin and Emerick were going with us. On the bright side, we had Alexis and Tom. Tom and Alexis hooked up automatically. You wouldnt beleive the noises we heard that night.

Like -Kill the visual Jesus!-.

I managed to avoid Collin. It was really awkward now. Especially since everytime he tried to talk to me, I ran beside Princeton. And Princeton justy gave him the evil glare to get him to go away. So basically, I was always near Princeton, Emerick, Or Roc. The other boys wasnt that manly. Therefor, couldnt really protect me. Kayla was usually busy with her new movie. I have lived a thousand years. Yes, based off of the book.

Something about 1940's. While D'shealyn got a big job offering in Paris. She has to design for the biggest fashion show since 1986. For Madam La'Plaix. They're Both Supposed To Be Back In two weeks.

So that left Alexis and I. With Princeton, Roc, Prodigy, Emerick, Collin, RayRay and Tom. Geez that was a long list!

Other than practicing, and other than studying. We went out to the movies, ice skating,  parties and even met the cast of Shake It Up Bella Thorne is a really nice person, and so is Zendaya. They're really talented dancers. But of course, when we did our live dance off, they couldnt compare to the mindlessness of MB.

It was kind of hard to say goodbye to them. We had become really good friends. We also did music videos with Cierra, Beyonce, Eminem, and Big Sean. It was really fun to see how real professionals did it. Since we were real professionals.

________________________________________________________

"So are we going to this party or what?" RayRay said in between texts to Kayla.

"I Dont Know. Do You Girls Want To Go?" Roc said directing his attention from his phone call with D'shealyn to us.

I looked at Alexis. She was always up for a party. A party + Alexis = Fist Pumps.

Jersey Shore Queen.

"Sure, Im Down." I said. After my opinion, everyone just kind of fell in.

Dance party it is.

Since D'shealyn had the sickest clothes. We decided to raid her closet. I'm sure she had something for me, that she was hoping one day she could fit into. And Alexis should be able to fit her clothes.

I skimmed through Dshealyn's closet while Alexis waited on Dshealyn's bed. "Ah. Here's one" I said pulling out a hot red mini dress. With a line of silver glitter going through the dress.

Alexis just grabbed the dress, squilled and ran to the other girl's room.

"Too small, too tight, to slutty, too dressy, too casual, too long to big..." I murmered to myself as I went through her closet.

And then I found one. It was a classy black dress with a big white belt. The buckle was gold and I found some black heels.

This was going to be fun.

________________________________________________________________________

Your Comments? &Still Looking For Characters. Please Comment Vote ETc. (: Thanks YAs !