Chapter 10

I havn't posted in SOOO LONG ! I'm so sorry. School started up, and I'm reallly busy. But anyways, I'm here now :D and I think this would be a pretty interesting story :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Angel:

Rope ... Rope... Rope. While digging through anything and everything I could find for some rope, I came across a Bible. Well -- Not a "bible" but a prayer book. It held prayers for hard times, good times, thanks to God and things in that nature.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, and opened the book. It was sort of dusty. I hadn't read it in a while since I was with MindlessBehavior. I guess in these dramatic times this is when I needed it the most, but didnt even think about it.

I skimmed through every page, laughing at old drawings I had put in the book. Old pictures of my family and I. Then something fell out of the book. It was an old picture. It was Kayla, D'shealyn and I when we were around 9 or 10. We were at an easter program, and were dressed up all pretty with smiles on our faces. Well -- I wasnt smiling. I think I was pissed my Dad made me wear that bright pink dress.

Ew, I hate pink.

I couldnt help but to laugh at Dshealyn and kayla. Kayla had about 5 pony tails, with a giant purple bow on her dress. Dshealyn was cheesing just a little too much, when she lost her front two teeth. Talk about a good laugh.

Thats when I realised that I shouldnt have let MB come  between us like that. But it wasnt me right? It was Kayla. I dont know what was up with her. Or why she just decided to do these things. I just know she did.

I snapped out of my flash back in a panic. What time was it? I checked my G-Shock. It was 8:30PM. The others should be at dinner.

I placed my packed bags by the door and wiped my tears one more time. My eyes were stung red, and my hair was pulled back into the normal pony tail. I put on my shades and walked out of the suite.

Dead silence.

"Doo, do, doo." I sang walking down the slightly creep-i-fied hallways. I didnt know where I wanted to go, so I just let my feet take me.

I ended up in the dance hall. Aparently, I wasnt the only one in the mood for a practice.

In the middle of the room, a teenage looking girl was singing Disturbia By Rihanna. Well, it was October. And the halloween fest was coming up. I guess she was in it.

"Disturbia, its like the darkness is alive" She sang. Her voice was smooth, and beautiful. I liked it. I didnt want to just creep, so I joined in, walking slowly.

"Disturbia, aint used to what you like..." My voice sounded more professional than hers, but I've been singing since I was four, I dont know about her. The girl jumped a bit, but didnt stop sing, instead, she stood up, and added a little dance move.

"Disturbia. Disturbia-a-aa." She added with a slide-pop. A little more professional I see.

"Bum bum bee-dum bum bum be-dum dum." I said humming. We ended up free styling for a minute or two, until I broke the rythme.

"You're good." I said, folding my arms. I wanted to seem cool, fly, you know ( ;D )

"Thanks." She pushed a loose piece of hair out of her face. "But you're way better! You sound just like Angel, from MB!" She said jumping with excitment.

"Oh really now?" I said sarcasticly. "Hmm." I continued. "And your name ... is?"

"Oh oh ! How rude of me!" She had a bit of a New York accent. You could tell she had grown out of most of it. "I'm Janae. Janae White. I'm here for the Halloween fest" She seemed proud and perked up some more.