Chapter 2

How Do You Think Its Going? Comment Please. I Need Opinions !!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Angel:

In their bathing suites, the boys looked hot. Princeton had green swim-trunks with a white little tying thingy you use to tighten your pants. Prodigy had red. Not much to say about him. But red compliments his skin tone. Or atleast I think it does. RayRay was wearing bright-eye-popping purple. Which, surprisingly, looked good. RocRoyal was wearing yellow. He kindof looked like a duck.

We looked the boys up and down, treading in the water. "Well? Let us see your new bathing suites!" All of the girls looked at each other. We got out of the water, careful not to reveal our bathing suites. And showed some very manly lady swim-suites.

The boys looked so confused. "Thats what you bought?" They asked.

"Yeah, don't you like it?" I asked sarcastically. We turned and twisted to show our trunks and tank tops. "Well not really what I expected with D'Shealyn picking out your clothes and all."

We pretended to be upset. And stormed out of the pool room yelling "perverts".

They really had their guh faces on. Once we knew they weren't looking near the door we knew what to do.

"On three." Dshealyn Said. "One."

"Two"

"Three."

We burst open the door with fully loaded blast 3000's. (Water Guns). Said to keep over 3gallons of water, glad we were in fit huh? As the boys scrambled around trying to get away from the forceful water. They decided to play along.

Kayla:

"TAKE THAT, AND THAT AND SOME OF THIS AND MORE OF THAT." I screamed at Rayray. Some how, in the middle of our attack, we decided to attack our boys. And I think everyone could see that I had a crush on RayRay. But I dont know if he likes me back. But right now, I was having too much fun to care.

RayRay turned around a pillar. I think he thinks i'm going to fall for his trap and follow him. Nu-uh! I'm Going to stand here and wait for him to come back around.

Next thing I know I'm being tackled into the pool. Ever since I took that swimming class, I could open my eyes under water -No goggles needed-. I knew RayRay had pushed me, but of course I had to investigate. Who ever pushed me, tackled me really. So they had to be under water to.

After looking around for a bit. (Hey, it's a big pool!) I found rayray. He was swimming to the top. So being the revenge type of person, I grabbed his leg and pulled him back down. All I heard was a gasp for breathe, then I swam to the top.

All of the war had died down, and everyone was looking at the water. I heard faint whispers saying 'woah, what just happened?' And 'Where'd RayRay go?" Then RayRay came up from the water, coughing and gasping for air.

Everyone rushed towards him. "Rayray, What happened? Prodigy said. Damn. He still had on them sunglasses. Well, if I got the messages saying I looked like a monkey without them, I would to.

"Something" He Coughed. "Something pulled me down, and I wasnt expecting it. And-and I couldnt breathe."

All eyes turned to me. Shit. "Kayla, You Were the only one under water then."

Angel looked at me "What happened?" "Um well you see, RayRay Tackled me in... And um, revenge I guess" I scratched the back of my head in a guilty way. Yeah Kayla. RayRay Definetly Likes You Now.

Angel's angry face went away after a while. She Said he's not dead so she's fine. Everyone seemed to get over. Except RayRay. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Angel:

We were back in our rooms, drying our hair and what not. Doing what normal girls do after the pool. Eventually we showed our bathing suites. Lets just say they hand to cover their 'pants' (;

"Is Something Bothering You Kayla?" I Asked couriously.

"No Nothing. Nothing At All." She Laughed And Studderd.

Nothin Eh'?