Chapter 3

So Comments From Last Chapter Was Pumped! I Would Like The Same Reaction (: Please&ThankYou!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Angel:

So Since We HAd A Pretty Long Day. Practice. Shopping And Swimming. We Decided To Watch A Horror Movie.

"The Scariest Movie In America..." I Read The Back Of The Book. "Insidous"

"Woah, You Girls Not Going To Be Scared?" Prodigy said, apparently trying to hide his teddy bear behind his back. "No. We Wont Be, But Mr. Teddy Bear Might" D'shealyn Said Flicking The Bear From Behind Him.

=========================================

After An Hour Into The Movie, I Was Hiding My Face In Princetons Arms. Kayla, In RayRay's. Dshealyn In Roc's. Mr. TeddyBear In Prodigy's. Kayla Didnt Really Forget About The Thing With RayRay She Still Thinks He HAtes Her. That Fear Is What Kept Her In His Arms. I Beg To Differ. After The Movie And Paranoia Is Over, Imma' Talk To Her ABout It.

The movie had alot of pop ups. Alot Of Scary Music. But Other Than That All Was Good? The Most FReaked Out Person? Had To Be Mr. Teddy Bear. I Could've Sworn I Saw A Tear.

After Everyone Finally Stated None Of Them Could Sleep. We Pulled An All nighter.

"I Have To Pee." I Said In The Middle Of Family Guy. Kayla Covered Her Ears. Dshealyn Looked At Me Stupidly.

"And?" The Boys Said. "And Im Scared!"

I Looked At Kayla And DShealyn. "Come With Me?" I Put On The Cutest Little Girl Face I Could. "Pwease?"

They Sighed And Said Fine. As We Left The Room, I Swear Princeton Said "I Would've Came With You" And The Boys Bust Out In Laughter. I Couldnt Help But To Laugh. "Don't look I Said As Dshealyn And Kayla Stood In The Door. I Mean, If I Had Closed The Door, A Ghost Couldve Locked It And I Wouldve Been Stuck To Die. So I Left It Open. While Dshealyn And Kayla Stood, Like A Door.

Flush, Wash, Rinse. DONE!.

"Lets Go" I Said Running Out Of The Bathroom Into The Lounge. Kayla And I Kindof Raced Into The Lounge Since Anytime One Person Starts Running, The Other Gets Paraniod And Runs. but Dshealyn, Shorter And Slower, Was Left Behind Yelling "Wait Up Guys!"

In The Lounge, I Flipped Over The Couch And onto Princeton. Like A Reflex, He Wrapped His Arms Around Me, And Turned Over, So That I Was On The Floor and He Was On Top Of Me. We Didnt Do Anything If That Was What You Were Thinking. Just Looked Into Each Others Eyes. I Had To Softly Push Him Off. I Sat Up With My Legs Crossed. Princeton Behind Me With His Hands Around My Waste.

We Werent BoyFriend And Girlfriend. just Flirty Friends. But I Did Like Him, And He Liked Me Too.

Kris Walked In Announcing That We Have Four New Additions To MindlessBehavior. A New Dancer, Alexis Pico. Guitar Player, Collin Murray. Dancer, Emerick Espinoza. And Last But Not Least. Tom Felton's Son. Tom Felton Jr.

"Alexis?!" I Yelled. I Had Known Alexis Wayyy Back! She Was Asian. With Long Black Bouncy HAir. Short. Just Like Snooki. "Angel!" She Sounded Exactly Like Snooki. I Whispered To Her "Arent You Like, In LOVE With Jr?" "Uh, Yeahh !"

So We Knew Who Was Off Limits.

Collin Murray. He Played In One Of My Favorite Bands. we Had Dated A While Back. His Hair Was Long-ish For A Boy. But Nothing Like RayRays. He HAd Blonde Highlights and was An Awesome guitar player.

Emerick Espinoza. He Had A Hot Body. He Used To Wrestle. He Played Basketball. But He Was A Sexy HipHop Dancer. His Curly Hispanic Hair on His Head. A Wee Little Mustache. Also Went To School With Me. Huge. Crush.