Chapter 16

sooo . Some people arent that happy about angel's decision :C .

_____________________________________________________________________

Prodigy:

Okay, so Angel didnt come home last night, and everyone's worried sick about her. I mean, she my mains mans... So of course I'm worried. But then again i know Angel, and she can definitly handle herself.

Everyone had forgiven Kayla after she explained her situations. And we all had to agree that growing into a woman and blah blah blah, she couldnt handle her hormones. Alls well that ends well. Or some shit like that.

Anyway, we were decided whether or not to look for Angel, or wait for her. Either way we needed a plan to stall the managers. so Kayla and D'shealyn decided to take shifts pretending to be Angel. We told them she was sick, and contagious and only girls can go in there, and we added shes on her period, just to gross them out. Luckily they bought it.

Idiots.

Anyway, Roc, RayRay, Princeton and surprisingly Emerick was thinking of a plan to look for her. I on the other hand, knew she had to have gone to Cold Stone last night. Angel doesn't walk to no where but Cold Stone. So I told them I'm going to look there. Princeton offered to come with, but I turned him down. If something was going on, we don't need three people missing. But I turned my iPhone tracking device on, just to be safe.

Cold Stone was a pretty cool place, but no one I've ever met loved it more then Angel . So maybe one of the cashiers saw her lastnight.

I walked in to the sound of the door bell jingling. The place was pretty packed, but not that much.

I tried to calmly talk over all of the busling people, trying to get their ice creams.

"Excuse me, Ma'am!" I yelled. But the obese white guy in front of me yelled "Wait your turn pal." And he nudged me in the chest. he smelled, but I wasnt going to take a change with him. His fat ass might sit on me.

"I'm not here for ice cream! Ma'am ! Excuse me! May I talk to you for a second?" The cashier still couldnt hear me. I dont want to do this.

"EXCUSE ME!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. Everything and everyone stopped, and stared at me. "THankyou, May I speak with the cashier please?"

The girl slowly walked around the counter and I pulled her over to the corner. I heard tons of comments like "Hey your holding up the line" and "Who does he think he is?" But I ignored them, I had already caused a big scene.

"May I help you?" She said. This girl was pretty, caramel skin, and a long french braid in her black hair. Her name tag read "Janae". "Janae, my names -- Prodigy. From MB?"

Her face lit up and she started playing with her hair. "Uh - huh ?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure my friend came here last night, and now shes no where to be found. Shes mexican, about ye high, dark brown hair, black and silver coat." I finished describing Angel and Janae shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I wasnt on shift last night, Jerry was. Hold on, I'll get him."