Chapter 7

Okay, so there's a hurricane coming (Irene) and I might lose power, so. That will determine if you're reading this, or not [;

haha.

ON WARDS IN THE STORYY !

__________________________________________________________________________

"Five more minutes!" I mumbled, someone was trying to wake me up. I was too lazy to get up and see who it was. All I know was, they kept whisphering "Angel! Angel get up!"

I got annoyed. When people dont let me wake up on my schedule, I can... well. 'Kirk'.

"Dude! I said five minutes!" I quickly threw my pillow at who ever was there. Of course, with force. Because I heard a thud.

"OUCH! Angel, damn!" Said the person. I was annoyed, but not cold hearted. So I rolled over and got up.

"I'm sorry. But you know how I feel about that." I stopped in my sentence. Only because it was Princeton. The bitch I hated right now.

"What do you want?" Not only did I not like him right now, but it was like 5AM! Wouldnt you be the least bit irritated? Like for real! I got up and walked to the mirror. I looked decent. Decent enough to make Princeton jealous.

"Angel, we need to talk." He said trailing off, scratching the back of his head -- If he could feel it through his giant afro. Man I loved it when he did that. He flexed his muscles, knowing my weak spot. He always did it when I was mad at him.

But no -- this time. It wont work... I wont give in.

Oh man, where's my girls when I need them? Oh  yeah, on their plane back here.

"No Princeton, I don't want to talk about you and that girl."

I paused turning around giving him me 'serious' look.

"Alishia, is it?" I asked him. So it was her.  That little whore.

"Well no, Angel listen to me! I just, felt... Alone."

ALONE? Bitch I've been trying to chill with you for ever! He was always running off.

"Alone? ALone princeton? ALONE?" I started to yell, but realised I needed to calm down. 5AM, 5AM.

"You were always so busy, and well. I cant explain." He cant explain. Of course.

"But I wont do it again.." He said. Should I forgive him? "I'll make it up to you" He said stepping closer to me. I couldnt help but to smile. I guess I had to forgive and forget. He leaned in and kissed me. In a way, I was glad. But when I pulled away, I smiled. Then slapped him -- hard.

"Never cheat on me Princeton. Never." I told him. I was dead serious. DEAD.

"I wont." He said. He then pulled me down on the bed. Princeton came on top of me, and his lips met mine. He kissed me passionatly, and his hands ran across my body.

Princeton was taking off his shirt, when my phone buzzed. "Leave it" I told him. But it kept ringing and buzzing. Ugh. I slide away from Princeton, with the cover over me. We didnt do "it". It was more of a war we both wanted to win. Lets say, we both lost some clothes in that war ( [; )

The text was from KAyla, soon after, one from Dshealyn. Saying "We're back!"

"Okay. Busy with Prince. If ya know what I mean[;" They replied "Ohhh, okay Sorry [;"

Now back to Princeton.

_________________________________________________________________

 Short chapter, jusy trying to get something up. Basically me and Princeton making up, and kayla&Shealyn are back. YAYY Y! [: