Chapter 1

Okay. So I Think I Am Going To Start This(: Okay. Here We Go!

_____________________________________________________________

Angel:

"Ready guys? One two, three and four. Five six, seven eight." I repeated over to the rest of the Mindless Group. I wasn't much of the dancer, but when it came to choreographed freestyle...

Swag, like a boss.

Kayla was more of the freestyle typed. Spontanious.

D'shealyn was classical hip-hop. A tint of ballet.

Princeton, Roc, Prodigy and RayRay were basically dancing gurus. Anymove pop, curve they could mimic your exact moves.

After a few more pops and twist, we decided to end practice for the day.

Kayla and RayRay were the first to leave the studio. Of course they had some catching up to do. Kayla had to get some surgery done on her ankle. Soccer accident. It was a tradigy.

Then followed D'shealyn and Roc. Only the Lord knows what those to do when they dissapear.

Prodigy had been picked up by our manager, Kris. Because he had a dentist appointment or something like that. Prodigy was terrified of the dentist. So I could already tell he wasn't going to be happy when he found out he wasn't going to see Teletubies Live.

Which left me in the studio alone.

I decided to cut the music back on and try the dance more time.

"Pop, two three four. Roll, two three four. Cut, Pop, Bounce, Down."

I repeated over, dancing to thee beat of "Look At Me Now" By Chris Brown.

On The Last Turn Of The Dance, in the corner i saw a dude witha giant afro.

Princeton? Og gosh. I hated when people see me dance when I hadn't practiced enough. I was kinda' a perfectionist. And self consious, so I of course was embarrased.

"No, don't stop. That was perfect. Just  on the roll, try to pop out and curve more." Princeton said. Obviously he saw I was embarrased.

"Like this" Princeton rolled his body and I swear I almost fainted. The way his ab's showed through his shirt. And the way his muscles were showing.

Princeton was wearing a muscle tee, with baggy jeans. All green&white.

I Was wearing my hair tied up with a couple strands that always find their way out of my scrunchie. A white tanktop and grey cha-chi pants. You know the girl from Iamme from America's Best Dance Crew?

Yeah Those.

Looked Like A Straight Gansta' Street Dancer.

We practiced the dance for about another hour.

Some where in that hour, we went from freestyle, to classical, to me in his arms.

Princeton Bent down and kissed me passionatly.

The kiss lasted about 20 seconds. Then we decided to go to the lounge to get some food. Since we were on tour, we stayed at many 5star hotels. It was awesome. Especially the pool. It was big and went down to 12feet.

I Looked over to the taco section and left princeton to his hotdogs.

Lets just say when I left the taco section. RayRay was left short.

I LOVE Tacos.

The crew was here eating their food. I thought it was a little too quiet.

"So. How was everyone's day?" I asked everyone. Munching On my Taco.

No One replied. Everyone was hungry after a long day. Kayla was eating straight peppermints.

Three red ones. Two blue ones. And about fifty green ones. What did she do? Stuff the whole peppermint jar in her gucci bag?

"Um, Kayla?"

"Hmm?" She said looking up from her minty smelling plate.

"Uh, why are you using a fork and knife to eat peppermints?"

"You see Angel, peppermints are an art. You can't just pop 'em in your mouth and suck on them for good breathe. They're like anyother food. They want to be eaten with manners too! They have feelings to!" Kayla yelped, getting into her feelings about peppermints.

"Oh... Okay" Everyone was looking at her. But she didnt care.

We are who we are.

"Um Anyway" RayRay spoke up. "When are we going to hit the pool?"

"Good question." Everyone agreed.

"We need new bathing suites" D'shealyn said. "Im not gonna' let my girls be swimming in last years BabyPhat! We need New things!'

Well, She does have a point. Since we are big time stars, what if paparazzi is there, and we ARE caught wearing that.

The boys just laughed. "Well, It would be good time waster. We have to wait for our food to digest. Because ifyou don't let it digest, the food particles would mix with erotic acids in your--"

"Okay Kayla" I cut her off. "No need to make us regirgetate."

Everyone laughed. Whats so funny? I was dead serious.

They boys chilled at the lounge, while us girls had some time to ourself.

Dshealyn Went Straight to the name brand bathing suites. We decided to follow after.

I was more of the street smarts. Kayla book smarts. Dshealyn fashion expert.

D'shealyn handy me a JuicyCouture Bathing suite.

It was black Bikini. The top was black, with the logo(Juicy coutoure logo) in silver diamonds. The logo hooked the top in the back. The bottoms, also black. had the diamond logo on the sides.

She handed Kayla, a Babyphat Bikini.

It was a faint green. With the logo on the...uh..."back side" of the bottom.

And for herself, she pulld out a Gucci bikini. Black and gold. With "Brandz Baby" On her bottoms.

We tried them on. Perfect fit.

But since, we were so beautiful. We decided to 'tease' The boys. I put on a white tanktop with black swim trunks. Kayla had a white tanktop with green trunks. D'shealyn with white.

"On our way -The girls" We texted the boys.

Once we got back to the hotel, the boys were in the suites changing.

"We're in the pool room" Dshealyn told the boys through the door.

After a bit of bangs and muffled voices. Some one said "okay." Sounded like Prodigy.

We giggled and laughed. Walking down the hall way to the pool, we saw there was no life guard. Makes things better.

After putting down our bags and pool supplies, the girls jumped in one by one.

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH.

And then the boys walked in.

___________________________________________________________________________

Haha. The Pools Going To Be Fun (: Need Comments. ComeOne Fans. INTERACT !