Chapter 11

Welll. Seems like you guys were quick to blame Roc(; Just like Dshealyn's about to do. :O OOPS didnt mean to say that ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Roc:

Janae is such a smart, beautiful girl. And I give her her props. She had been sort of flirting with me since I had been up here, but I loved Dshealyn.

I loved her fun sized jumps, her goofy laugh, her curled hair, everything about her.

And really, I hadnt seen any other girl but her. And I'm pretty sure I never will.

"Roc, if you're in love, you tell the girl!" Janae whispered. She was tired, I could tell. Once I carried her up here, she had woken up. "Dont let her slip away, she might not ever come back." Dang. She was right Janae was deep. But the advice was true. I love Dshealyn.

Yes, I know I've said it like three times already, but hell. I'mma say it again. I LOVE D'SHEALYN. "You're right, Janae."

I started.

"I'mma go tell her right now! Yeah.. Right now. In front of ev ... ery ... one." I died down. I was super shy. I dont know If I could do it. Apparently Janae noticed it, and placed her hand on my face, she massaged my cheeck gently. "Dont worry, any girl would be lucky to have you say I love you to them... And if someone doesnt like it, forget them. They dont matter, all that matters is Dshealyn. And Im sure she loves you too."

I just had to hug her. She just helped me with something the boys couldnt help me with since Dshealyn got here.

Just when I wrapped my arms around her waist, Dshealyn walked -- Er. Stormed in. She looked pissed. "Trey?" Uh -Oh. My real name. Im in deep shit.

"Uhm, yes?" I said, realising my arms were still around Janae, I unwrapped them quickly and put them to my side. "Yes?" I repeated. I mean, we didnt do anything. She gave me advice, and I hugged her. A friendly hug. Not an "i want you hug".

Janae:

Ohhh Myyy goshh ! That was Sooo an "I want you hug!" EEEEEP!

Roc:

"Shea, look, its not at all what it looks like!" I tryed to calm her down. Dshealyn shot Janae a glare, Janae just  stood, obviously panicing.

"Janae gave me some advice on ... err." I couldnt tell Dshealyn now. It'll ruin the mood. The romanticness of the surprise. Everything was going wrong.

But Im surprised she hadnt interrupted me by now. I mean, usually she wouldve been EXPLODING AT ME.

"Okay." Dshealyn said, surprisingly cool. "Then what was the advice about?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys ! I had to cut this short ): I keep getting distracted :O More next chapter okay ? Read, vote, etc :D (;