Chapter 19

mwuahah [; lets see how jesse R E A L L Y is ;D (ignore the .. .sexual ... activity in the beginning [; ) 

_______________________________________________________________

Angel:

Jesse crawled onto the couch and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his - uh "lower body". Jesse moved his hands down my side and started to take of his shirt. I honestly didn't mind that, he had a body of a god. 

I un-buttoned my shirt, still letting Jesse kiss me. He had gone from my lips, to my neck. I wasn't actually thinking, i just did what was in the moment. 

Jesse started to un-hook my bra, when I said stop. Jesse looked at me, and laughed. "I'm serious" I said, but he just laughed and went back to kissing me, this time, starting to un-button his pants. 

"Jesse! STOP!' I yelled pushing him off of me. I pushed my hair out of my face and grabbed my shirt. I pulled the shirt on, but before i could un-button it, Jesse got back up.

"What? What's wrong? Didn't you want to do this?" Jesse came closer and stroked my arm. "Didn't you want to do this with me?" Jesse put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck from behind me. I shivered, he made me feel good. But it was wrong. 

"Jesse..." I pushed his arms down, trying to get out of his grip.

Damn them muscles.

"No, I can't not now." He turned me around, scaring me a bit. "Not now? Then when?" I was still struggling. "NO! Get off of me."

Jesse threw me on the couch. I had hit my hea don the corner of the table.

"F*CK YOU!" I screamed. I put my hand where i had hit my head. I was bleeding, like severe bleeding.

I grabbed my phone and stumbled across the room, away from Jesse. I called Princeton, but before he could pick up, Jesse had come over, and smacked the phone out of my hand. 

I heard a faint "Hello? Angel?" I tried my best to yell, but it came out as a faint, raspy. "hellp"! Princeton - I'm assuming - yelled "Angel? What's wrong? What's happened? ANGEL?" 

I couldn't respond, last thing I heard - was Princeton. Last thing I saw, was Jesse.

____________________________________________________

Princeton:

I hung up the phone and ran out my room to the girls room. "Kayla! D'shealyn!" They looked up from their iPhones with frantic faces.

"What the?"

"What's wrong?" 

"Angel - her , phone , jesse, help!" 

We all jumped up and ran to Prodigy. Prodigy was already tracking her iPhone. "She's at..." Prodigy said between hitting keys. "the hotel, on 265."

Why is she there? I swear to God, if that bitch did ANYTHING to hurt Angel ,I'm going to hurt him. 

The directions from goodle maps printed and I ran out the door.

"Shit, I can't drive." I mumbled to myself, our managers had the cars. So, I ran.

Man, I ran and didnt stop until I go there.

__________________________________________

Angel:

I woke up in a pretty big bed. I had no clothes on, and I didn't know where I was. 

I knew what had happened, but I didnt want to think about it. I didn't want to accept the fact that, what had happened, happened. I started crying, "Why me?" I mumbled. Slowly, I looked over to my right and saw Jesse, sleeping. 

I blew up. Tears were falling everywhere and I couldn't do anything but sit there and cry. I didn't know where my phone was, or my clothes. I got angry, no, i got pissed.

But I couldn't beat his ass naked! That just ain't right. I took one of the blankets and wrapped them around me, i dug through his closet and found an over size shirt.

Good enough.

I walked over to the side of the bed Jesse was sleeping on and I slapped him hard across the face. "You sick bastard!" I punched him and hit as hard as I could. I was crying, i was angry, i just didn't want to accept the facts.

Jesse was laughing, and blocking all of my punches. He sat up, revealing his, uh - cleavage, and slid on his pants. Apparently my punches didn't even affect him.

I finally gave up and sat on the bed. I just cried somemore. That's all I could do. Jesse came behind me and gave me my clothes, along with a kiss. "DON'T TOUCH ME." I yelled, automatically jumping up grabbing my clothes. 

"Aren't you gonna' shower?" He said with a smirk on his face, grabbing a beer. 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am." I said, avoiding any kind of contact with him.

"Oh, okay, because I know I have to." He said.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I thought to myself. I scurried to the bathroom and locked the door. I also put a towel on the bottom of the door, to stop it is someone tried to come in. I looked at the luxury bathroom, and at everything. 

It was definitly one of those 'life' moments. I need Kayla, I need D'shealyn. 

I slowly, took of the shirt. My body ached. This was sooo. Disgusting.

I literally scrubbed every last particle off of my body. I cried, I scrubbed, then cried some more. When I got out, which was like and hour or two.

I felt clean, physically, but dirty, mentally. I put on my clothes, and stepped out the bathroom, I sighed, only to hear a knock on the door. Jesse was no where to be found. So I quietly walked to the door, but the knocking got louder and louder. 

I opened the door. "PRINCETON!" I hugged him, he hugged me. I didn't want to let go.

"Angel! Oh my gosh" He said he kissed me, then said "What the fuck were you thinking?" He kissed me again. And again, and again. 

I was so happy, but my body still ached, and Princeton started hugging to hard. "Princeton, stop, you're hurting me." I said. Jesse still wasn't any where to be found. 

Princeton stopped hugging me and looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "Let's go."

___________________________________________

We got back to the hotel and everyone was cool. I told Princeton not to say anything. And as far as I know, he didn't. Everyone chilled downstairs for a few, and then Princeton and I went upstairs. 

"princeton, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Princeton jumped up and hugged me. It hurt, but I wouldn't let him let go. "Angel, don't ever leave me again." 

"I won't Princeton." Princeton kissed me, and I loved it. But Princeton started to bring me down. I hadn't told him what happened to my head, and that i got...raped.

"Princeton, no." Princeton looked at me, the same expression as Jesse. I jumped up and got away from him. I rubbed my head and bought my hand down, blood was still there, and Princeton saw it.

"What the hell is that?" princeton said, feeling my head. "Is that blood?" I looked away.

"What did Jesse do?" I sniffled, and tried to hide the tears, but they still flowed. 

"Angel, what did he do to you?" Princeton was looking me dead in my eyes, but I couldnt look back.

"He raped me." I broke out - again . "He raped me Princeton, HE RAPED ME!" I fell on the bed. "I shouldn't have gone. I'm an idiot. I let him take me there! I let him do it. He threw me on the couch and I blacked out, Princeton!" I was crying hard.

"Princeton." I fell into his arms, he held me and kissed my fore head, "It's okay, I'm here, I'm here, Angel." Princeton said.

And then,. I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________

Mwuheheh . comments? votes? angel & jesse ? Angel & Pricneton?