Chapter 18

wooot , i'm over kaylas house :3 so , imma post .

________________________________________________________________________

Angel :

Jesse put the top to his car down and turned the music up. It was like one of those movie car rides. We laughed and sung horribly to the songs playing. 

"Where are we going?" i asked Jesse. 

He smiled at me and responded; "It's a surprise"

I was sort of scared. A surprise? With a hormonic teenager? 

No thanks. Plus, I barely knew the guy. I hope this doesnt turn out to be a bad idea.

We drove for a descent amount of time, until we came to this shaft. It looked abondoned and it was near some rail road tracks. "Um, is this where we're eating lunch at?"

He chuckled a little and said "Naw, i thought we'd skip lunch, and just hang out here." 

"Woah woah woah, we agreed on lunch, remember?" i said, stepping seductivley towards him.

What can i say? I to play with people.

"Yes, but let's just say, I'm not the kind to.." Jesse stepped closer to me. "Stick to the rules." 

This time Jesse put his arms round my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. He pulled me into the shaft, which inside was surprisingly comfy.

I layed down on the couch and signaled for him to come to me. I don't know what, but something attracted me. And as awkward as it might sound, i wanted to know what that was. 

 ________________________________________________

Im sorry . family chiz going on - i can not type -_- but i promised kayla i would post . so enjoy this one third of a page >< ugh , pray , just pray .