*CHAPTER 44*

Each moment contains a hundred messages from God. To every cry of "Oh God!" He answers a hundred times: "I am Here.

~ Rumi

No amount of grief can

No amount of grief can.bring back the moments you once lived with a person.

It's said a father is the roof of the house
What happens when you feel the wavering of the once strong roof which in a glimpse could be taken away leaving you stranded in a deserted place with no roof just four walls which could barely stand after it.

What to feel when you are afraid that a protective shadow you once had could never return.

How to endure the pain when you remember those moment which your father lived for you making your childhood a memorable one.

Who to blame when you see everyone in a devastated state sitting outside the door which will open to either return our happiness or to pile us in the everlasting sorrow.

Sitting on the hard hospital chair my murmurs were only directed to ALLAH to save my baba.

Who has been my strength, my support,my friend and my king.

The relationship which me and baba shared was the most unique   one mostly the children rely on their mothers for everything like Rayyan and Ameera but in my case since childhood no one understood my silence better than my baba.
I have been relying on him since I opened my eyes from my small bruise to my biggest achievements they all were shared with him first.

I still remember those late nights of Ramadan where he would  curl up in a blanket embracing me along in the warmth of his protection.and would recite the quran before fajr   

Those late night cravings which baba used to fulfill for me 

I can still taste his famous omelette which he used to feed me on the isle of the kitchen island.

I can still see the sweat once of many he bared for me so that I could sleep peacefully .

I tear up every time I remember the lectures he heard because of me yet he still stayed protective of me not listening to anyone that I am being spoilt.

I remember people taunting that my father teaches me way to many big lessons for my age or many big words which I wouldn't understand and I still remember my father's words that "I know my daughter she will involuntary start to grasp on my lessons and words as she grows up."

Those moments play fresh in my mind when he would defend and trust me  to enjoy my trips while mom oppose it .

The time where he would give me just a little extra pocket money for myself knowing that I always spent on Rayyan and Ameera

The times I would run straight to his office rather than home just to see him after school and he would arrange a proper meal for me in his small cozy cabin.