*CHAPTER 50*

Last night
I lost my grip on reality
and welcomed insanity.

Love saw me and said,
I showed up.
Wipe you tears
and be silent.

I said, O Love
I am frightened,but it's not you.

Love said to me,
there is nothing that is not me.
be silent.

I will whisper secrets in your ear
just nod yes
and be silent.

~ Rumi

Please do vote and comment :-)

The breeze at dawn followed the rhythm of the saddened hearts,as it gently and ever so slowly rustled the fallen leaf away from its abode..,it's abide now resided somewhere far,or.belonged nowhere.

Thinking with a calm mind, Umar realized eshal could be the one behind all that gossips not Amir. Although his hate towards him didn't decreased a bit but the little he knew of Amir was that he wouldn't act so low just to get her away from him for he had many chances to manipulate her mind, before there engagement yet he didn't. Amir wasn't just that kind of a person that he believed

And for Eshal there will be an exclusive lesson by him.

Umar took a long sigh of longing swallowing a painful moment .caresses of gentle wind blowing his anterior hairs failing to touch the wound deep within the heart..

The past night was the longest and the most afflicting one in his history.But he had been wise enough to knock at the door which he believed will always open .

Yes,he had spent the night in masjid without a blink of sleep he has asked to the One who had granted his desire before, yet he failed to be cautious walking on the path his ego revealed.

He had asked for forgiveness of her every fallen tear,her every silence shatter throughout the night he had asked for just one person .
A girl through which ALLAH has guided him in many forms,a girl who resided in his heart since a very young age ,most importantly a girl who has now become vital for his beating heart

Somewhere he still was stunned at the circumstances that took place couple of hours ago.

He had pondered infinite times and had experienced the immense guilt regarding his behavior towards her.
How did he became so blind,that he failed to notice , just how much pain his words and actions could have been causing her ,yet he still wondered about her patience .how could she have so much sabr.she could have shouted at him ,created a scene right than and there.But what she did was only to ask him regarding his doings..

She just questioned.him and he ...what he did! with a ragged breath he closed his eyes recalling his shouts and words his heart throbbing at her wavering tone and cascading tears.