*CHAPTER 19*

God turns you from one feeling to another
and teaches by means of opposites,
so that you will have two wings to fly, not one.

~ Rumi
*
*
*
*

"HOW about this dress!" I showed to Hina api.

"No,here this one it will look more beautiful on you" she held the black dress adorned with multi rhinestones.
"And it will compliment your skin to" she added laying it on the bed.

We were going to attend a huge royal wedding .And I am the only one who is most excited.It will be my first wedding that I will attend here in Pakistan.

I am not a fan of a huge lavishing weddings but
I love all the small practices they do with the bride to make her feel special and cherished.

Hina api is helping me to decide my dress for the occasion matching it with the suitable jewellery.

The halls are going to be separate for the genders so we can freely enjoy ourselves.

"Areesha wear this after you get dressed api pointed to the jewellery box that mom had given me the night before".

"Hmm" I nodded making her bloom with smile.

"When you get ready just call sana she will make your hair style". Hina api layed the net veil gently on the bed.

"Api it will be ruined until we reach there."

"No it won't I will cover it in a way they will remain as same okay" she winked

"Done."

"I can't wait to show you around" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Apiii" I chided.

"I am going! get ready fast "she said closing the door.

Applying the eyeliner I peeked through one eye to see the person entering into my room like a boss.

"Rayyan what are you doing here?" I asked seeing him constantly tapping on his mobile.

"I was ready so I thought why not give you company" he grinned.

"You look handsome" I complimented .

"Get ready for my proposals than" he raved his and through his hairs.

"Rayyan a little bit of shyness is good for health try it.".

"Nah api this is called confidence.shyness is a road for girls" he muttered hoping on my bed.

"Rayyan don't sit on my shawl move" I chided saving my ironed veil.

"Sorry sorry" he moved with his hands up.

"Why are you preparing so much for the wedding?" he glanced at me

"Because I am really looking forward to attend it and the best part is girls are separate" I beamed.

"Hmm .makes sense".he hummed

"Rayyan can you please close this bracelet" I said moving my wrist in front of him

"EXCUSE ME "he looked up

"Rayyan please.".

"Ask someone else" he faced another side

"Rayyan your pride will not lessen a bit nor will you become a girl if you close it".I said moving my wrist in front of his face.

"Sisters" he muttered closing it.

Applying the other necessary things I was almost ready..

"Rayyan which heels should I wear" I asked showing him two pairs..