*CHAPTER 37*

I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.

~ Rumi

*
*
*
*

The door of my fate abided in front Which didn't seemed thrilling as I once dreamt of  it .one step and I will reside in but if not than a new chance to choose another door to my awaited destination.
.my thoughts lingered to every concept as I waited for baba to end the call in order for him to witness my confession.

First thing after breakfast I did was to inform mummy about the sudden change first shocked than worried followed by confused and finally happy she kissed me as she embraced me in her loving affection.after many questions and assurance she talked to baba and now I am here nervously waiting for baba's questions .

My mom's sparkling eyes was mimicked by my own tired and  sleepless ones .But it gave strength to my heart

No matter how friendly you are these types of talks with baba are too difficult .internally my heart never seized to tremble.

Finally the call ended,

"Areesha beta what I listened is true?"he sat straight focusing on my downcasted eyes.

"Yes baba" I affirmed with a slight nod

"Why the sudden  change of decision Areesha?" Baba asked gently
.

"It isn't sudden baba I have been thinking about it from quite a while  uh and I  discovered that my refusal was based on my illogical reasonings .

baba I denied because I never wanted to live so far away from you.I.Never have and I didn't wanted to either besides   their life style I thought would be difficult for me to adjust in but I don't have a a any problem in regards to Umar" my tone wavered at the end as I tried to give a logical reasoning not seeing his expressions for once.

"Come here" baba gestured towards the seat beside him.

"Areesha I trust you enough to make a wise decision .And i know wherever my daughter will go she will sparkle the house with her charm.
If your future seems beautiful to me there I wouldn't hold you back here no matter how much I don't want to let go my daughter  "

"Be brave Areesha don't let anyone decide against you .I want my daughter to follow her heart and conquer any hardship that comes in it with full faith .although my heart always prays that you get none" baba smiled.