CHAPTER 29

Whatever happens to you, don't fall in despair. Even if all the doors are closed, a secret path will be there for you that no one knows. You can't see it yet but so many paradises are at the end of this path. Be grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, thank before having what you want.

~ Shams Tabrizi
*
*
*
*

Squinting my eyes open I gazed at the cream ceiling above realizing it was just a dream..

But Why would sehar cry?

A very weird dream it was i saw sehar crying and the disturbing fact is that I was the reason behind it,as she was pointing at me for her discomfort.

As far as I remember we never spoke other than from mere greetings or a very formal chat in between.

Perhaps it doesn't have any meaning

Glancing at the clock I smiled i still have an hour more ,
sleep Areesha I.advised myself as I closed my eyes once again.

But my mind plotted against it leaving me restless,

Why? sleep come to me please ! I whined sensing no sign of it .

I.had a weird and not so.peaceful kind of feeling deep within,which I.couldn't pin point probably because of the disturbing dream,I.hate to see someone cry.I.just can't handle others tears they are my weakness

I had to assemble the file oh ! I got up remembering the unfinished task.

It has been ,4'days since we joined and I was delighted each day learning a lot by daily task handed

The whole compartment of girl students from various universities became well acquainted helping and experiencing together.

The office staff seemed very co operative ,being lenient and polite in many matters.although Amir was the manger of our whole compartment but his routine seemed tough he visited only once a day seeing the progress or answering any questions.making sure everyone is comfortable.He would also joke here and there to enlighten the atmosphere and send refreshments without us ordering,but he never left his dominant guard down in front of us.

There were many boys at first but thankfully Amir ordered to.change there floor.letting us work at ease.But we will have a final round with them in Abu Dhabi where we will finalize

There was a commotion at first ofcourse but Amir dismissed there appeals of working together.

I heard the staff members grunting, and commenting on his rudeness ,but also there helplessness to do anything in regards to it, there was no choice left for them but to comply and work a little more than they already do.

Otherwise Every one seemed pleased with there boss.except for his dominating nature which chased where ever he went .

No matter we all were Well adapted to the new environment but once he used to enter there would be serene silence with some scared faces .

He comes home for dinner every other day regarding my father's order to.Come daily.

Mom loved his presence each time Rayyan would especially take out his skates for them to go on a run Every night and after having the tea he would leave
We.didn't talk much at home just the formal.greeting and than I would leave to.my room continuing the work and come only when the tea was needed

I wouldn't lie he did felt like a part of family now

And despite of my mom's scolding he never came empty handed ,he would always bring something for each of us.