*chapter 3*

The Prophet (peace be upon him) placed a great emphasis on giving each other gifts as it increases love between one another :)

*
*
*
*

boooooh

ahh ya .. ALLAH
RAYYAN can you atleast be civil early in the morning .. you just came from masjid.I said sternly

oh my sisy was afraid.i am soooo sorry not i didnt know that even when she is awake she is still in dreamland I was just trying to make you active

seriously rayyan today i want to know what is that thing which gives you this much energy in the morning..

i wouldn't want to give my secret away now would i he said while sitting and munching on his french toast.

hmm fine dont give it than just do me a favour from tomorrow onwards use your energy in something positive like make breakfast for all of us that way i will get to sleep more you will have a way to invest your energy and we all will live in peace and harmony..

This tea is So delicious mmm oh sis did you say anything because i didnt hear it i just saw your hands moving in arbitrary directions.

you are just just... i dont even know the word that even exits as how i want to praise you..

areesha beta come and take this tea to your dad and have you checked on amira has she prayed or is sill sleeping..

coming mom.. i said while going in the direction of kichen not before messing my brothers neat and combed hair..

heyy why did you do that

i ran away before he could return the favour

mom i am going to check on amira i will take the tea afterwords baba has gone straight to his room after coming from prayer. i will take it when he comes

oh ok than check on your baba to and tell him to come otherwise the breakfast will turn cold

hmm going .

skipping my steps on stairs i went to our room to check on amira as i entered the room i saw her on prayer mat her hands raised up,eyes closed and she was constantly murmuring prayers ..

i smiled and thought that how beautifull feeling it is that we possess in every exams and the day of results we pray to ALLAH wholeheartedly because we know that HE IS al MUJEEB the acceptor of prayers. HE is always there for us . and how we pray for an easy exam or the best result ..we know HE is always listening to us and only HE can help us..

seeing amira praying like that i said ALHUMDULILAH.. that we know we have ALLAH whom we can pray and have full trust that HE will listen ..

leaving amira immersed in her prayers i went to see baba ,,

the door was open so i didnt knocked and went inside . the site infront of me left me awestruck.

my father was applying attar ( natural perfume oil without alcohol). to my grand mothers dresses which we bought yesterday..and was packing them neatly.. while having a smile on his face as he did so

my father really was happy how could he not be he is going to meet his mother after a long time.i dont know what the disputes were but ALHUMDULILAH that they are setteled now. may ALLAH bless my father and my grandmother with HIS blessings AMEEN

baba i said going near him and when i saw his face clearly his eye held unshed tears . not having the words to console him or share his joy of going to meet his mother i just hugged my father in a strong embrace and my tears were already on my cheeks by now. he just held me and whispered ALHUMDULILAH ,he knew that i know him well our father daughter connection was very strong frm the begining and now i really felt the guilt that how i was refusing to go . ALHUMDULILAH my moher gave me some sense how i would have hurted him if he would have come to know about my senseless rant.