Until The End

6 months later

Jaimes POV

“Come on Kirra, we need to go like now the boys are waiting,” Kirra was one to sleep in when we need to do things so getting ready was always rushed for her, I couldn’t be happier to be truthful since the tour she moved in with me and officially became my girlfriend. She was still fragile with things so we always had to be careful about things. But overall it was going really good and we had just finished touring a month ago.

Finally hearing her step down the stairs of the apartment we lived in she once again was looking stunning with simple skinny jeans and an Asking Alexandria shirt on, soon enough we were heading out to my car as she pulled on her cherry doc martins. You could see the happiness in her eyes as we talked and blasted AA throughout my car, it was when we pulled up to the Fuentes household that she truly showed her hypo side jumping out of the car and embracing Mike by jumping on him.

Mike and Kirra had really pulled through well, unlike her connection to Vic, which was still shaky due to the Brad incident, she really liked to hang out with mike. (I may be a little Jealous) but he did help her a lot. Tony on the other hand was close to her but still distance due to Vic and wanting them to make up, in which she pushed him away for. It was visible to see the two men talking inside as mike attempted to tackle Kirra off of him.

I let out a small laugh passing the two, whilst I headed inside to talk to our friend who gathered outside to celebrate the new record PTV just released. It’s been one hell of a year but it was defiantly worth it.

GUYS ITS OVER (Finally) after all that time i couldent continue it im so sorry EHHH..... sorry for the shitty ending... love you thoo