Falling asleep on a stranger

I switched on the lights of my room; I walked over to my bag and pulled out my jewellery box, which contained my razors. I look in the mirror for the last time thinking of how my father had became the one person I was afraid of the most, I kids at school who would hurt me and call me names and the teachers who didn’t help but join in on making my life horrible.

Blood once again seeped through the cuts on my wrist; I suddenly remembered the band, Tony and how weird he was, Vic and his bubbly personality, Mike he was so open to me and Jaime he made me feel as if I had a place in life. Tears fell down my face as the blood dripped onto the floor, my life was going to end, and I would be free from this world. Suddenly the face of my father and bullies came to mind with their words that killed me.

I screamed, “Fuck off!” as I slipped the razor down my arm as fast as I could, everything blurred I was dying.

JAIMES POV:

“Fuck off!” Was all I herd wondering who it was for a second, soon noticing it was Kirra voice. I ran out the door, half drunk I staggered to the room one floor below us. I found a door open and rushed into the dark room, I looked around, only one light was on I rushed into the bathroom where the light was. I walked into the room to see a bloody arm and Kirra’s face looking life less. I panicked taking of my shirt to try and stop the bleeding, I wrapped the shirt tightly around her arm and picked her up rushing to the front desk.

I could see the red and blue lights in the distance, Vic and Mike hand their hands on my shoulders, telling me she would be fine and there was nothing to worry about. Everything was to worry about I had a beautiful girl lying lifeless in my arms, and she did it to her self, what was going through her mind to cause her to do this? How long had she been in so much pain? I felt as if it was my fault and I had to save her.  What if she died? I wouldn’t be able to find out why she’s so depressed, why and who pushed her to killing her self. I wanted to hold her forever.

 The ambulance finally arrived I had no choice but to let the medics take Kirra away to the hospital, all I could hope for was Kirra being able to live, I wanted her by my side.

VIC’S POV

The moment Kirra left Jaime’s arm’s he broke down, mike helped me pull him into the van. Tony drove to the hospital, we were silent the beeping of the life support was the only sound we heard, we walked past many wards trying to find Kirra. All the wards had beeping coming from them we were in the emergency unit. When we found her room we saw her rough stitches on her arm and we couldn’t go into the ward but only watch from the window. She was pail with cords connecting her to machines, non stop beeping and blood flowing through pipes into her arm.

Jaime couldn’t move he was in shock, not knowing what to do, he sat down and I saw a tear roll down his face. He watched Kirra, he really did care. Does he Love her?

took awhile i had a writers block..... :(