Wonderless

I was left alone in the change room, when a tear ran down my face. Before I noticed I was running away, away to my hotel. Soon I reached the outside and all I saw were swarms of fans screaming for the band to sign there items. I pushed my way trough the crowd, finally getting out a figure stood in my way.

I looked up to see Mike’s tall figure lingering over me, I gasped and spun around to run but mike was too fast and picked me up.

“Where you going, midget?” He said in a sarcastic voice. I sigh and let him carry me away to the hotel the boys were staying in. mike put me down before he unlocked the door; I walked into the room slowly confused. Tony was on the bed while Vic and Jaime where pulling a bottle of whiskey out of the cupboard.

“Kirra, Hey!” Jaime yelled, walking over and passing me a glass of whiskey straight. I took the glass not wanting to drink at all; it wouldn’t end well if I started drinking. The boys were all jumping around and drinking for the next hour until Jaime noticed that I haven’t touched my drink; he walked over and sat down next to me.

“What’s up?” He asked in a concerned voice, I looked at him, and shook my head not wanting to reply to his question. He sat by me for a while, until I got up and said I wanted to go back to my hotel room.

“Pantera!” Vic yelled and started to destroy stuff, I smiled at him then left the room, leaving the four men to drink with out me, I walked down to the lobby and noticed I was in the same hotel I had a room at. The lady at front desk asked me if she could help me, but I walked away to my room.

I opened the door to see my darkened room thinking this will be the final place I will see; soon I would rest with my mother.

i know my chapters are short but i hope your enjoying my story, 

comment what you think!!!  and ill try to keep it going..... im really busy with school so i struggle to get time to write but ill do my best 

~JAYMEE~