Props & Mayhem

I walked up the line and waited every one chatted while I was alone; I looked around and saw some one look around to wards the line, then hid behind a wall. I noticed it looked like Jaime, it was Jaime! He was being an idiot, I watched him jump around like a fool soon Vic and Mike came out to meet and greet, Jaime followed, not long after tony came out as well.

Everyone screamed at them, I head girls tell them that they saved their lives. I looked down at my scared wrists and made sure I had my stitched forehead hidden, I just stood alone looking at my wrists thinking about the past and what caused me to do this.

Some grabbed my wrists, commenting, “That’s nasty.” I looked up to see Jaime looking at my scars through the fishnet. I tried to pull away from him but his grip was strong. He let go when I started to struggle.

He looked at me with sadness soon leaning down whispering, “Stay strong in to my ear.”

I blushed as he walked away, to notice I had every one staring at me. “What?” I commented, they looked away and soon we were piling into the concert hall. I was pushed as I got in to the mosh pit, sliding my way to the front took me forever I made it to the front just as Vic ran out singing “May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep,” I was squished amongst a group of screaming girls, I sang along to the music, I closed my eyes, singing Hold on till May when I was pulled to the ground. I got back up to see some guy had taken my spot; I squished up the railing when the band stopped playing.

Who wants to come up here Vic says into the microphone, the crowd went wild screaming arms where in the air, people all yelling for the spot on the stage. I stepped back a bit not wanting to be noticed, then Vic jumped down off stage and grabs my arm before I could run.

Shit now just what I need attention, I told him I couldn’t go up there, I was not made for this. I was pulled upon the stage where Jaime smiled at me.

I was given a chair then asked, “What’s your name beautiful.”

I replied into the microphone, “Kirra.”

“Give it up for Kirra,” Vic Yelled, then looked at mike and he started to play his drums. Instantly I knew what the song was Disasterology, my personal favourite. Vic sang on his knee while holding my hand. I didn’t notice that my glove had been torn and my wrist was fully visible, it didn’t take him long to notice the cuts upon my wrist. He looked at me at the end of the song and put his microphone on the ground.

“Are you that hurt, to cut away at yourself,” he asked me, I just stared at him when a tear ran down my face.

He walked me off stage but didn’t take me back to the mosh pit, he told me to wait while they sang there last song. Kellin Quinn ran on stage and they started singing ‘King for a Day.’ After they finished the song the band ran off stage. Jaime soon stopped in front of me and led me out back to the change rooms. I stood shocked that Pierce the veil had pulled me, me of all people back stage and I was in their changing room!

“So tells us about yourself,” mike said, I just sat in a chair with a blank look in my face. I was planning my death right after this concert; I need to get out of here like now.

Tony waved his hand past my face a couple of times till I reacted to it; I blinked then shock my head.

“What happen to your head?” Jaime said in shock,

“Nothing,” I mumbled, the boys looked shocked

“That’s not nothing,” they all said in unison,

Suddenly someone called out meet and greet now guys they all left and I was alone again.

hey i hope you guys like it soo far, comment vote plaese

<3 Jaymee