The Balcony Scene

As I walked down the street the cold air gave me shudders, I kept thinking why did my dad have such a moment yesterday, I soon remember the fight he had with mum before she died, he screamed at her and she cried falling to the ground.

He asked her “why, why did she sleep with his mate.”

I was in my room I herd all of the crap they said to each other, that was the day my dad changed for the worst, became violent and a heavy drinker. Soon after that mum moved out and was killed in a car crash.

A warm tear fell down my face, I quickly whipped it away and I pulled out my ticket looking at the date 04 Oct 2012 7:30pm it said that was tomorrow. I jumped in joy then kept walking trying to find a hotel to stay at, not long I saw the concert hall and near it a hotel. I wander into the hotel and asked for the cheapest room, “$180,” the lady asked and I pulled out my stash of money counting it out for her. The room was quite nice lovely room with a spa bath, all the rooms had one I quickly changed in to my jeans and t-shirt, pulling on my black chained boots I walked out the door locking it.

I wandered down the street I saw a café so I went in and had some lunch, there where groups of girls laughing and chatting. I was alone, I’m used to being alone no one wanted to know me so I kept it like that. Soon a shadow lingered over my body, instantly I knew some who hated me was there. I looked up to see Ashleigh. She spat in my face but was soon pulled out of the café by the owners.

“Fuck you whore, go die no one cares,” she screamed, after that I payed for my meal and walked back towards the hotel.

She was right though no one cared about me and my life was a waste of time, I attempted suicide one before, but my dad caught me and stopped me telling me he wouldn’t lose his wife again. He saw me as my mother, that’s all I was to him a child who looked like his wife.

Soon I had reached the hotel, I said hello to the lady at the counter, she asked me what happened to my head, she saw the stiches I told her that I had tripped at school and hit the corner if a desk. She told me to be careful and if I need any thing to call front desk.

 I walked into my room and saw I had surround sound with I iPod dock, quickly I plugged in my iPod and stared playing Pierce the veils first album A flair for the dramatic. Soon I was sing alone to the music,

Have you ever really danced on the edge?

Is something still scaring you?

Have you ever really danced on the edge?

The count on three, it's on

Have you ever really danced on the edge?

Alright then tell me so

Have you ever really danced on the edge?

Just hold my hand and go,” I jumped around screaming the lyrics, falling on my bed there was a knock at my door.

I turned off the music and opened the door, I was hit with food and kicked on the floor of my room soon security had grabbed the group of kids who did this, once again it was Ashleigh and her little group of friends. Well I’ll be gone soon I won’t have to deal with this any more.

It was an hour ill the show and I was nearly ready, I pulled on my boots and fishnet gloves. Ready to go I walked out of my room for the concert, thinking about how I was going to take my life after the show.

ok i hope you guys like it so far, ill bring in the band next chapter,

the song she sings is the balcony scene.....i love it soooo much

also comment or vote, tellin me what you think i need to know!!!

love you guys!!!!! <3 ----Jaymee