Drella

Vic stood over me looking angry, it was like I had done something wrong, I was quite enjoying the kiss and he had to ruin it!

“What the Fuck, Vic!” I yelled as I got off the ground, Jaime still in shock in what had just happened.

“Do you find it amusing to make out with my best friend while you have a boyfriend waiting for you back in Ohio!” he was screaming at me now. I was shocked he was accusing me of cheating on Jaime, well we weren’t going out yet but that’s doesn’t matter. I had never been in a proper relationship, I but there was that one time; I truly didn’t want to think about.

“What are you talking about?” I could barley hear myself speak, Jaime had now jumped to my side helping me sit up, while Vic pulled out my phone, MY PHONE how did he get that.

“It was ringing so I picked it up for you, I was going to pass it to you when I heard a male voice trough the phone. He asked who I was he said Brad.”

Brad the one name what I didn’t want to hear, how he did he get my new number why did he want to talk to me. No, this can’t be happening he can’t know I’m alive, how did he know. He thought I died, that the only way I got away from him, how? Why? When? My father was the only person I could think would do something like this, but how did he get my number?

Vic stood over me waiting for a reply, and Jaime now was standing with Vic confused, I looked at the boys not wanting to cry before I got up and ran to my bunk which contained my bag. I could hear the two boys walking towards me, I struggled to pull out my jewellery box and get my razor, my one true friend.

“Oh no you don’t,” Jaime had grabbed be around the waist, while Vic tried to get the razor from my hand. I only gripped my razor harder as he tried to pull it from me. I could feel pain in my palm, I had cut my palm from gripping it hard, so I only gripped it harder hoping it would cut deeper into my palm.

“Kirra, Let go now!” Vic was yelling at me now trying to stop me, but it made feel better, so much pain released with the pain and blood now dripping from my palm. Tony and mike now had entered the small hall of bunks in confusion of what was happening, Mike ran out and tony walked up to us grabbing my other hand, looking into my eyes, “Please let go Kirra, Please.” He pleaded. Jaime also stared to whisper into my ear, “Please Kirra.” It was all he could say before he choked on his words.

I released the razor; Vic had to remove it from my palm which was now covered in a red liquid and mike came back with a medical kit, he cleaned up the deep cut before walking out and the bus stared to move. Before I noticed we had pulled up in front of the hospital, oh how much I hate hospitals.

“Come on Kirra, we need to get that cuts fixed up,” Mike had yelled out to me form the door, I just replied with a simple ‘No’ but before I could get away from the tall drummer, he had picked my up over his shoulder and was carrying me out to the hospital. The 3 boys following Mike stared to laugh at me struggling against mikes strong grip. As we entered the huge building a nurse asked mike to put me down, once he did so I tried to make an escape, I hated the smell of this place it reminded me of to many bad memories. The times when I was hurt so bad by my father, when I cut so much I passed out and when I attempted suicide, every time I ended up in the hospital, alone.

Jaime had caught me before I could get away and Tony was at fount desk explaining what had happened and with that I had a doctor come out and take me away, by myself. He had a look at the cut, with a worried expression, “Your friend told us that you had cut this on glass, this is way to clean for a glass cut. Did you do this to yourself?” he looked at me waiting for an answer what he wasn’t going to get. But soon enough he was up and asking for different tools to stitch it up. A nurse came in with two needles two!! I cringed at the sight of them; one was a tetanus injection and the other an antiseptic, but soon enough it was over and I had a nice stitch across my hand which was put into and stupid cast so I didn’t fuck it up.

 We wandered onto the bus, I instantly when to my bunk to sleep while the guys talked about the next concert. After hearing that I had to say within eye sight of the band I fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up no one was in the bus it was about 9pm they had a concert tonight, I got up noticing that my bag was open and someone had rummaged though it. I started to put things back to notice that my jewellery box was gone and also my phone wasn’t anywhere to be. “Fuckers! I’ll kill them all,” I screamed not impressed that they had taken the liberty to go through my stiff take my stuff and not tell me.

I wandered into the kitchen to make myself a coffee, I rummaged through the draws for food and found some popcorn. Yes, I made up some popcorn and decided to play some Blood on the Dance Floor. Plugging in my iPod I started to play epic! Once again I ended up jumping around singing to candy land.

While the music played I started to get tired and decided to sit down, I stared to play with my cast, it was really annoying and I couldn’t take it off for 2 weeks! I was going to die with this thing on.

MWHAHAHAHAHA

i got my BOTDF albums and i got ideas from them!!! XD

yess I refuse to sink!!!