Tangled in the Great Escape

I looked into the house that had been destroyed; I walked around the corner toward the lounge, my father was sitting in the lounge with a bottle of whiskey in hand. He looked up and threw the bottle at me it hit me dead straight in the forehead, I looked down at my whiskey covered body, blood dripped from my head.

I looked up at him, what the fuck was that for? I screamed, he got up and walked towards me grabbing my arm and dragging me to the kitchen.  

“You little slut, you’re mine, understand?”  He whispered in my ear. What was he talking about I didn’t understand what he was going on about.

“You slept with my work mate,” he screamed

“What? Who the fuck told you that” I screamed back, after that it soon became a full fledged screaming fight; soon I was pinned on my stomach with my own father sitting on me. I felt a sharp pain to my back; he was cutting into my back in the form of letter. He got off my back a fled the screen, I felt dizzy soon becoming unconscious.

I woke up in a hospital, the beeping of machines I was hooked up to then realising that I and stitched on my wrists and forehead. Out of nowhere a nurse came running into the ward.

“Your awake,” she exclaimed happily, as I tried to sit my self up, she helped me sit up and told me I could leave tomorrow. Soon I was asleep again, my dreams where haunted and horrible some time I woke up screaming, but this time I woke up in a pool of sweat.

It was early morning when I left, I took a taxi home. I walked up the path to the door and opened it slowly; I walk towards the stairs when I spotted my father asleep on the lounge. I went to my room looked around at all my posters and drawings, quietly pulling down my favourites and stashing them in to a bag, pulling clothes in to the bag and not to forget my make up. I opened the jewellery box, picked up my small container of razors and then notice my Pierce the veil Ticket, I stashed that away in my bra. I headed out to the door of my house, today will be the day I get away from this hell hole and I’m not coming back.

hey guys im back!!!

i decided to contiue this one i hope its ok!!!

comment, Vote or even inbox me idea!!!!

love you guys!!!!