21

Austin's POV

"That's why." She mumbled, closing her eyes slowly and dropping my hand.

A guy stood in front of us, glaring at me.

"Who are you?" I asked, getting impatient.

"C.J. Her ex-boyfriend." He said, looking at Summer. She rolled her eyes and her tense body loosened.

"Still whoring around, I see." he coldly remarked, gesturing towards us.

"I'm not whoring around you ass." she fired back.

"Okay Summer. Just remember, I'm the reason you're a hot bitch." he said, pulling her arm. She stumbled forward and he reached behind her to slap her ass. I clamped my eyes shut, trying not lash out in this bastard in front of Summer.

"Do that one more fucking time I will smash your face into a pole." I said through gritted teeth. He smirked at me, Summer wriggling in his grasp.

He slapped her ass again, crashing his lips onto hers.

Next thing I new I was on top of this guy, punching as hard as I can.

"Austin be careful!" Summer yelled on the back. At least she's not frightened.

People were rushing their children past, screaming, or simply ignoring us.

"Austin the cops! Let's go!" she panicked, grabbing my shoulder with both of her hands an tugging me up. I grabbed her hand and started running to my car with her.

"I can't keep up!" she said, tripping and landing onto the ground.

"Are you okay?" I panicked.

"I'm fine, I'll catch up just run!" she said, starting to cry.

"Go Austin!" she yelled, getting up. I started to run, cursing at myself for leaving her. A few girls started to notice me, considering I'm making a huge scene.

"Oh my god it's Austin Mahone!" a girl shouted. Well fuck. I finally reached my car and jumped inside it. I looked through the crowd and spotted Summer's blonde head rushing through the crowd. She reached my car and yanked the door open, flinging herself inside.

"Drive." she said through tears. The cops ran down the street, passing my car.

"They passed us, babe. I'm so sorry this happened." I said, Turing the key and pulling into the busy road.

"Just don't speak." she said, leaning her head against the window, cupping her hand over her mouth as she cried.

I sighed and placed my hand on her thigh.

Her leg twitched and she threw my bloody hand off her leg.

I sighed and continued to drive.

Summers POV

I can't stop crying. He showed up, he touched me, kissed me.. broke me..

And ambulance roared and flew past us, making me cry even harder.

I hope he's not hurt. Oh my god what if he's dead? the thoughts only made my mood worse so I turned up the radio.

"There has been reports of a fight on the streets if New York in the last five minutes. Witnesses say it was two young boys, fighting over a girl. There has been rumors saying one of the boys looked like popstar, Austin Mahone. The other teenaged boy is being rushed to the hospital with minor injuries to the head. This is your local news by Sydney Grillo on 92.3 now."

So much for that. Austin turned the radio off, turning into the lot of our hotel.

"Just remember, I'm the reason you're a hot bitch."