Chapter 12

Summer's POV

The pain in my back was torture. I slid out of bed, landing on my knees, and crawled to my toiletry bag, pulling out Advil. I popped two pills into my hand and crawled into the kitched, getting a small water from the small fridge.

I logged onto twitter and saw I had gained 1K followers. Curiosity taken over and I began scrolling through my news.

"@Mahone_army: @summerr_xox you and Austin are perfect for each other. Ugh start dating already!"

"@clarkswish: @summerr_xox you're so pretty! oh my god you and Austin should deff date!"

"@mahonesbitch: @summerr_xox you're perfect! Austin is lucky to have you!"

The next few caught me off guard...

"@mahomienation: @summerr_xox you're a weed smoking, vodka drinking whore! Get the fuck away from Austin and back to your basketball dad."

"@lillymahone: @summerr_xox ugly slut. Austin deserve better!"

"@bella_mahonee: @summerr_xox you're a drunk and Austin deserves someone better! You probably have every std out there!"

I felt the tears prick my eyes.

"What the hell did I do." I groaned, tugging at my hair.

I threw my phone across the tiny room. It hit the wall, the screen shattering.

I covered myself with the white comforter and cried myself to sleep.

Austin's POV

Dinner with my mom was alright. I told her all about Summer. She smiled and listened, telling me that I liked her.

Do I?

I was in my car, just sitting until my phone rang. It's Summer

"Hey." She said, sniffling. It sounds like she's been crying.

"What happened. Are you okay?" I panicked. She chuckled.

"I'll tell you when you come back. How was dinner?"

"Yea I'm on my way. You still in your room."

"Yea. Can you come alone?"

"Yea babe. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Do you need anything?"

"Ice cream." I chuckled and got into the drivers side of my car.

"Alright. Cookies n' Cream?"

"Yup. How'd you know that's my favorite?"

"You told me last night. I need to drive so I'll see you when I get there."

"Alright. Drive safe." I hung up the phone and backed out of the spot.

A/N whaaa. I made Summer a twitter!

@summerr_xox

Hope your enjoying the story!