Chapter 13

Summers POV

"Liz?" I sniffled into the phone.

"Hi love. Haven't heard from you in a while! how are things with you and Austin?"

"Great, except for the fact his fans hate me."

"What do you mean?"

"They've been saying awful shit to me on twitter. Austin hasn't seen it. He's on his way home from dinner. I called him crying."

"You've changed so much Summer. That's really awful with his fans. They'll come around! I have to go. I'm so sorry! Bren's throwing a small party. Text me later okay?"

"Yea sure. Bye." I hung up the phone and tossed on the other side of the bed.

The whole front screen was cracked and I was barley able to make out Liz's contact.

The door opened and Austin popped his head in.

"Is it safe?" He whispered playfully. I giggled.

"Yea. I stopped crying, for now."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No but I probably should."

"I'm all ears." he came in the door and sat on the bed next to me, pulling me into his lap.

"Your fans hate me." I said. He stiffened.

"What?"

"They hate me. Not all but a lot."

"Why? How do you know?"

"I don't know. And I was on twitter."

He sighed. "Summer, I'm so sorry."

"These two days have been very.. interesting. I like you a lot Austin." I confessed.

"I like you too Summer."

"Say what you were gonna say at first." I pressed. His cheeks turned red and I laughed.

"I brought your Ice cream." I giggled. .

"Let's go eat some." We got off the bed and went to the kitchen. I pulled out bowls that were stored in the cabinet and Austin scooped a lot into each bowl.

"Hey I got to ask you something." Austin said. Handing me a bowl. I nodded, taking a spoonful in my mouth.

"I'm going to New York in two days. I was wondering if you want to come along? You can meet my mom too." He asked.

"That sounds wonderful." I said, smiling.

"Great. I'm so happy you said yes." He smiled back.

"I'm going to have to tell my parents." I sighed. He frowned.

"You should really talk to them about what happened."

"I don't know, they don't listen. I'm not eighteen yet but I'm still coming no matter what they say. Can you come with me?"

"Yea, of course I will." He finished his ice cream at the same time I did.

"Let's get going then!" I said, placing the bowl into the sink and rinsing if my hands.

"Wait, now?"

"Yes! I'm going to have to get a few things." I said, pulling his arm. He's wearing skinny jeans and blue hoodie. Good enough.

He groaned but followed me anyways.

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW! Lol sorry I have so much homework>.<