Chapter six

Summer's POV

I woke up the next morning, well afternoon considering it was 12:30. I got up and showered, blow drying and curling my hair afterwards. I threw on a pair of dark jeans with small rips in them, a plain white, long-sleeved shirt, and a Burberry scarf along with my light brown uggs. I haven't dressed so innocent in a while and to be honest, it feels good.

I walked over to my purse and took out my cigarettes. I didn't find myself craving them I usually would. The thought of smoking actually made me sick to my stomach.

I threw them into the waste-bin in the corner. Wait what?

I shook it off and pulled out my phone, seeing a message from Austin.

Dinner at 6? Just you and I this time?

I smiled and texted back a simple yes, asking if I should dress fancy. He said yes but not too fancy. I sighed and went to my suitcase, pulling out my favorite red dress. The dress was tight, but not slutty tight, it reached a little less than halfway down my thigh, and was strapless. The neckline was a V-neck and was high enough to cover my bust.

I slung it over the bed and pulled out a pair of black heels. It was now threw o'clock and I had some time to kill. I decided to call Liz.

"Hi!" she chirped.

"Hey." I said. It was kinda awkward.

"How are you doing? Like with your dad?"

"The same." I said. She groaned.

"That stinks"

"I know right." I rolled my eyes. I felt myself growing annoyed with her.

"Well I started smoking." She said casually. I scrunched my nose.

"I can't even think about smoking." I said.

"What?" She said, clearly shocked.

"Yea. I don't what it is, but something about me changed. And I kinda like it."

--------------------

(A/N) duh, duh, dunnn!" Cliffhanger!! Well I think I might write a playlist for this story. But maybe not. It's all up to you guys:)

Change- austin mahoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें