Chapter seven

The rest of the day I spent at the school, filling out paperwork to drop out.

Well I have nothing to do. I saw that I had three missed calls from Liz, my mom, and Bren. I sighed and decided to call my mom.

On the thirds ring she answered.

"Hello?" She said, sounding so vulnerable and helpless.

"Hi. You called?"

"Yea I just wanted to make sure your okay. I'm sorry it's a habit." She laughed, which sounded more of a nervous laugh.

"Mom you don't have to be worried. You know I'm okay." I tried to comfort her, even though it's probably no use.

"I know but it's a mother thing. So where'd you end up? Your dad told me about the club."

"I'm in a hotel. I figured he would. Mom can I tell you something?"

"Anything honey."

"Can you meet me for coffee?" I said. I heard her gasp.

"Yea of course. Starbucks?"

"You know it." I heard her chuckle.

"Alright honey see ya in a few." She hung up the phone and I sighed.

I grabbed my keys and headed back I my car, getting in and driving to Starbucks.

Austin's POV

I took my phone out after feeling it vibrate against my ass.

Summer texted me. I quickly opened it.

Hey. Can we make our dinner for seven? I'm kinda meeting up with my mom. Crazy right? Well just let me know. Idk if you had reservations or not.:)

I didn't even think to make reservations, making her request possible. I told her of course and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"Hey Robert, can you throw me a water?" I yelled as Robert opened the fridge. Seconds later a bottle came flying over my head and hitting the floor.

"Thanks!" I yelled again.

Zach rolled his eyes and Alex, well Alex was watching the television, even though it was off.

"Watcha watchin' there Alex?" I teased. He snapped his up towards me and scowled.

"I was just thinking."

"What about?"

"Sarah." he looked down at his phone, sighed, then looked back up at me.

"Don't worry man, you'll see her soon" I comforted. He shot me a fake smile and leaned back.

"Dude when's your date? I gotta jet soon." Zach said.

"Seven. And it's not a date."

"Sure." He smirked.

"It's not so shut up."

"Feisty" I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

........................

(A/N) Short chapter!! sorry I'm at a football game:S hot freshman everywhere. Okay so how ya liking the fanfic so far? Comment any suggestions or feedback;)