19

Austin's POV

Once Summer was asleep, I got out of bed and got dressed.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing her cheek. I grabbed my phone and a jacket and left the hotel.

Once I was in my car I pulled out my phone and called Nicole, my ex-girlfriend.

"Austin! What the hell I've been calling you for the past hour!" She yelled into the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm on my way now. Don't think that if this child is mine I'm going to be with you. I'll be it's father, just not with you."

"I didn't expect you to. It'd be healthier for the baby if you did stay, though." She said.

"I don't think you're understanding. I'm taking the baby. Like full custody. I'll take your ass to court."

"You can't do that!"

"Really? Because I think I can. You smoke crack, you're an alcoholic, and you have sex with anything that moves. I'm sure the judges will love that." I turned the key to start my car and pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

"Whatever, Austin. Get your ass over here."

"How many other guys do you have there anyways?"

"Five." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm, so not everyone's there yet?"

"Austin stop. The bitch you're with now isn't much better." She said, referring to Summer.

"She's much better than you. I don't need to do this."

"Whatever." She said, hanging up. I rolled my eyes and continued driving.

Summer's POV

When I woke up, Austin was no where to be found. I checked my phone and he hasn't called or texted me.

I turned on the water and hopped into the shower. I stood under the hot water, letting it wash the sleep away.

Once I finished with my shower I threw on Austin's black sweatpants and a plain white tee shirt. I checked my phone again. Still nothing. I should call my mom.

I dialed her number.

"Hey sweetie." She answered.

"Hi mom."

"Are you in New York?"

"Yea. I flight landed like two hours ago. It's so beautiful. Our hotel room has a balcony and in the main room there's this huge glass window with the most beautiful view of the city. I can't wait to see it at night."

"That's wonderful honey. We miss you."

"I miss you too. How's dad?"

"He left for the week. He'll be back on Sunday."

"Mom can I talk to you about something?" I heard the fridge door close.

"Of course."

"Well, Austin's been acting weird. He was so rude when we got off the plane and then he was sweet and he told me what was bothering him but he just left when I was asleep. I don't know where he went."

"What was bothering him?"

"His ex-girlfriend is pregnant and she says it might be his."

"Oh my. He doesn't seem like the type of person to have sex." She said, laughing lightly at the end. I laughed as well.

"Same! He hasn't even made a move to do it with me." I laughed.

"Good!"

"No mom, not good."