'Now would be a good time to take those,' Prince responded. 'It should be an easy flight, but with all these mountains, you never know.' He handed her a bottle of water, which she gratefully accepted. She didn't want to get sick all over him and ruin a wonderful trip.

When they reached the airport, the driver took a side road, and ended up at a guard shack by a rolling cyclone fence gate. After a brief wait, the limo was ushered through, and stopped at a hangar with a private jet waiting just outside.

 After a brief wait, the limo was ushered through, and stopped at a hangar with a private jet waiting just outside

'Are you kidding me?' Emma exclaimed. 'Man, the girls are never going to believe this.'

'All part of the cost of doing business and avoiding the press.' Prince helped Emma out of the car, and motioned for her to precede him onto the plane. Emma climbed the stairs, hoping she wouldn't trip and make a fool of herself.

The interior of the plane was pristine-all beige leather, with comfortable seating arranged in pairs facing each other on one side of a center aisle, and a sofa and buffet table on the other.

'Here's our spot,' Prince said, motioning to a pair of seats about halfway back in the plane. They were seated, and a flight attendant came up to ask if they needed anything. She didn't look thrilled to see Emma. Emma wasn't very bothered. She figured most women who admired Prince would look at her the same way, and she would just have to ignore them. She knew what she had, and she was grateful.

'We'll have some fruit and cheese after we take off. With some red wine, and water please.' Prince ordered without asking Emma for her preferences. It was fine, just different from how things usually went in her world, Emma thought to herself. But really, what had been normal about the past few days?

'That will be fine, Mr. Nelson. We'll be taking off for-'

'No destination, please. Please tell the captain the same thing as far as announcements go. I'm keeping a few cards up my sleeve.' Prince smirked at Emma. She shook her head and smiled at him. The flight attendant scowled at her as she walked away. 'Please be sure to fasten your seat belts,' she continued as she made her way to the galley.

Emma exhaled, and said-'Never in a million years-' Prince interrupted, finishing her sentence for her, 'Have I ever been this happy to sit across from someone on a plane.'

Emma looked around a little more. It wasn't a huge airplane, but it was luxuriously appointed, including a spray of orchids in a permanently affixed vase.

'This really is peaceful,' she remarked. 'As I said before, you have created a very nice life for yourself. I'm glad you give yourself a few extravagances.'

'They're far more enjoyable when they're shared,' Prince replied. 'This has only been necessary in the last 25 year or so. For a while, the tabloids didn't pay attention to me at all, which was great.' As he talked, Prince pulled his pair of platform flip flops out of a bag, and changed shoes. 'These are the best. So comfortable. Not so great for photos, though.'