'Emma? What happened? Are you okay?'

Emma shook her head to clear it, wiped her eyes, and looked at Prince. 'Did I say anything? I'm sorry if I woke you.'

'No, you just screamed the house down,' Prince said, as he gently rocked Emma in his arms, trying to help her calm down while simultaneously trying to ignore how wonderful her bnreasts felt without a bra confining them.  'What's going on?'

'I screamed? Wow, I thought that was only in my dream. I was having a nightmare, one that I think I've been having frequently, though I can never remember it when I wake up. All I know for sure is that it is terrifying.'

'Shhh, I think it's your turn for a hot bath,' Prince replied. 'Go get your robe while I get the tub ready for you. Come over to my bathroom when you're ready.'

'Okay,' Emma said, as Prince gave her a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek, before he walked to his bathroom. As she was belting her robe and putting her hair up with shaking hands, she couldn't help but worry about Prince staying in the bathroom while she bathed, as she had with him the night before. 'What if my body doesn't measure up to what he's used to? He's been surrounded by beautiful women for years, and if the people I've been introduced to tonight are any indication,  I'm just old. Now, on top of that, he's heard me scream-down the house? Oh, God, did people on other floors hear it?- and say I have nightmares I can't remember. He's going to decide I'm not worth the effort. Maybe I'm not.'

While Emma was stressing, Prince was stressing as he got things prepared. 'C'mon, man, you've been with some of the most beautiful women in the world. You know you've got game. I just don't want to push her too fast, and have her regret choosing me. It's so hard for me to hold back when I desire someone, and I've never desired anyone the same way I desire her. I know-I'll leave her a note. She's already told me she's nervous about how I'm going to view her body. Is that cheesy? Well, even if it is, I'm doing it. I'm just going to have to stay in control.'

Emma walked across to Prince's dimly lit bedroom, and found a note on the door. 'Come as U R, and bring Ur soul with U,' it said. 'That's reassuring, and very kind,' she thought. She walked into the bathroom, to find the lights off, multiple candles lit, and a tub full of bubbles. Prince was standing beside it, wearing a deep violet paisley robe, revealing his yummy chest, and platform flip flops.

'Do you think I could join you? I won't push past any limits you set, I promise.' Prince asked, in a voice filled with longing.

Emma was dumbstruck at the beauty of Prince's body, the sweetness of his request, and made her decision.

'Yes, since you made that promise, I think you can,' she responded, stunned that she actually said those words.

'Come here, let me undress you,' he said in that voice that made her toes curl every time.

Gently helping her out of her silky robe, his eyes glowing gold in the candlelight, he realized Emma's eyes were shut tight. 'Open your eyes, sugar,' he said in a husky whisper. 

He met her wide, slightly scared looking eyes in her blushing face as he slipped the straps of her aquamarine paisley nightgown over her shoulders, letting his fingers follow the straps down her arms to her hands, holding on tightly to keep her from running. Her nightgown slid to the floor, and in a voice hoarse with desire, he said only one thing as her body was revealed. 'Oh, Emma, you are so very beautiful.'

Then he helped her into the tub, shed his clothes, and got in behind her, curving his arms around her waist and giving her a kiss on the back of the neck. Between the silky hot water, the feel of an aroused man behind her, and that blissful kiss, all Emma could do was moan.

'I've got you, mama, just relax,' Prince said, as his hands began exploring beneath the bubbles. He stopped just below Emma's breasts, and asked, 'Is this cool? Tell me what you want, and what you don't want.'

'Part of me wants everything, but I don't think I'm ready for that,' Emma shakily replied.

'Let's take it really slowly, and see where things end up,' Prince kissed her on the shoulder. 'I'm capable of waiting. I've waited all these years, what's a little longer?'

He gently bathed her, stroking her arms, legs and back with luxurious bubbles, until the last of the tension from the nightmare was gone, replaced with a more delightful tension. His hand trailed delicately up the outside of her thigh under the water, as he asked, 'Should I stop?'

'Tonight, yes, I think you should. I'm still pretty freaked out from that nightmare, and I want to be able to give you my full attention when this finally happens. I'm sorry-I know that's a difficult thing to ask a man.'

'Never apologize to me for being honest, mama. I've lived through worse,' Prince smirked, and gave a large, overly dramatic sigh, which made Emma giggle.

'Well then, I think it's time we got out of this tub,' Emma replied.

'Wait right there, I want to finish this bath for you my way.'

Prince hopped out, drying off quickly and putting his robe back on before helping Emma out of the tub. Emma was peeking through her lashes as he dried his gorgeous body, and loved what she was seeing. Prince smirked when he caught her peeking. 'Like what you see?' Emma blushed, and thought, 'I wish I was that confident! Yeah, I'm not sure when I've been more turned on.' 

'Man, this woman is definitely worth waiting for.' His words echoed his thoughts, as he said, 'Emma, I want to make sure you know that I'm willing to wait as long as you need, now that I know how delicious the reward for waiting will be.' He helped her out of the tub, and gently dried her off. Next, he slipped her nightgown back over her, and applied lotion to her arms and legs in long strokes, which actually did the opposite of relaxing her. Then he put her arms back in the sleeves of her robe, and finally took out the clasp holding her hair up, using his fingers to arrange it against her shoulders. 'You've gotta know how much I love touching your hair, feeling it slip through my fingers. It's so beautiful and soft, such a turn on for me.'

Emma could feel that she was very wet, even though she had just been dried off.  Seeing Prince's obviously aroused body had tipped the scales. Her temperature was running very hot at the thought of touching and kissing and licking and sucking all that beautiful butterscotch skin. Though she wasn't ready to be completely intimate, she was ready to go exploring. 

Emma took Prince by the hand and walked toward the bed, illuminated by the first glimmers of sunrise. 'Give me a chance to take care of you, now,' she purred, as she took off her robe and pulled a confused looking Prince down on the bed. 

She laid on top of him, saying, 'I can think of something you might like,' as she slid down his side, raining kisses along his chest while running her hands over that delicious skin, stopping at the tie of his robe right at his belly button.She looked up at his face, finding a fierce expression in those golden eyes. 'I'd like to continue. Would you like me to continue?' She actually smirked, knowing full well what his answer would be.

'Yeees,' Prince groaned, and grabbed Emma's hands, 'but only if you let me return the favor.' Emma gently pulled her hands from Prince's grasp. She untied his robe and let it fall open. Her hands then resumed trailing down his torso, following the path indicated by an ever-narrowing line of soft, curly hair on quivering butterscotch abdominals.

'I think that can be arranged,' Emma replied, smiling into Prince's heated gaze, before she turned her head, focusing her attention on the task she had set for herself, sending a trail of kisses along the same path. Prince used one hand to stroke Emma's beautiful hair, and clenched the sheet beside him with the other. 

All of the talking stopped then, except for whimpers, moans, and cries of ecstasy,  followed by words of praise and joy for one another.

A/N-Don't forget to Vote, Love all your Comments, and thanks for reading!