- Playlist and Book Two -

I have used many songs in this book and I have put together a list of all the songs in the order of appearance and relevance to the book below. Have a listen!

The Fall - Imagine Dragons
(The song that sums up Part 1)

Ride - Twenty One Pilots
(This is about Laura and wanting to enjoy her final year at camp)

Ain't It Fun - Paramore  
(Laura sings this at the talent show)

Everglow - Coldplay 
(This some comes to mind when Ryan talks about Lacey's death) 

Only Place I Call Home - Every Avenue
(Another song that reminds me of Lacey, this starts to show the connection between Lacey and Laura)

Demons - Imagine Dragons
(This song helped me write the moment when Laura is found after being attacked)  

Raging - Kygo ft. Kodaline
(This song corresponds with the moment when Ryan realises he really likes Laura and it follows on to sum up Part 2)

Firefly - Ed Sheeran
(This song helped me when writing the 
tree house chapters)

Keep It Simple - Raleigh Ritchie ft. Stormzy
(I just really liked this song and it fit well with Laura and Ryan's blossoming relationship)

Find Me - Sigma ft. Birdy
(Another Laura and Ryan song)

Kids In Love - Mayday Parade 
(This song is for when Rachel and Matt have their little fall out and explains how good they actually are together) 

If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback

(This reminds me of Oscars determination to stay positive despite his illness)

The Greatest - Sia

(Laura is running to this song when Joel gets to her. This also reminds me of her punching him haha!)

Yours - Ella Henderson
(Laura sings this to Ryan for his birthday)

Take Me Home - Jess Glynne
(Lacey's favourite song, which Laura sings to Ryan before giving him the letter)

Unicron Loev - Raleigh Ritchie

(Laura and Ryan dance to this song at the camp party)

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
(This comes to mind when Ryan and Matt are told about their parents and it ultimately finishes the book)

Thank you for reading my book! :) 

Book 2 is now in progress. Please go to my profile to start reading it!

Cover is below...