"Actually,I dreamt about someone...and that someone is a person I know...I guess.."

(Y/N) told her mother nervously,though she refused to tell her the whole thing since she didn't want her mother to think so far about it.

"You call that...weird?"her mother asked,who chuckled a little.

"Yes?Well,it was weird,okay?"(Y/N) said,emphasizing the word 'was'.

Her mother patted her back and whispered something,making the girl frown a little.

"You know,I heard that if you dream about someone,then it means that they're thinking about you."

When her mother finished her sentence,(Y/N)'s ears turned red.Just the thought of Jungkook thinking about her made her blush.

"I guess w-what you heard is wrong."(Y/N) stuttered,and quickly rushed towards her room,leaving her mother alone in the kitchen,confused why she would just run away like that.

"Whats up with her?"her mother asked herself,but soon smiled evilly as she thought she had got an answer to her own question."...maybe my daughter is in love~"

The woman started cleaning up the kitchen while thoughts ran through her head about her daughter being in a relationship.But soon her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Coming!"she yelled from the kitchen as she walked to the front door of the house.

When she finally managed to open the door,she saw a tall and handsome boy standing by the doorstep who immediately bowed down and smiled at her.

"Hello Mrs.(L/N).Is-"the boy  was about to asked something,but was immediately cut off by the yelling of the woman.

"(Y/N),your boyfriend is here!"

In just a matter of seconds,the sound of footsteps was heard and an embarrassed (Y/N) stomped towards the two.

"Mom!He isn't my boyfriend!"(Y/N) scolded her mother while the other two just laughed.
"Its okay (Y/N).It ain't that bad."Jungkook said and laughed at how embarrassed the girl looked.

When she heard him say that,she froze.Blushing,she tried to hold back a smile.

Did he mean that being my boyfriend won't be bad?

Shaking those thoughts off her head,she glared at her mother who seemed to be innocently smiling at her,like she had not done anything.

"I'm sorry (Y/N).Won't you forgive your dear mother?"her mother said cutely.
"Okay,okay.Its alright."

(Y/N) bowed towards Jungkook and uttered a quick 'sorry' before her mother started talking.

"Whats your name,by the way?"her mother asked politely.
"My name is Jungkook."Jungkook replied,and smiled happily.
"Please come in,Jingkook.I'll make you something."the woman said and motioned for him to enter,while (Y/N) laughed at the mispronunciation of her mother.
"Uh...its alright.I actually came to pick up (Y/N).I'll come the next time,maybe."Jungkook said as he flashed a quick smile before turning towards (Y/N)."You're ready?"

Nodding,the girl quickly went to get her bag.

"Bye mom.I'll be back by evening."(Y/N) bade her mother bye as she stepped out of the house.
"Bye,take care (Y/N).And you too,Jingkook."

After they both replied (Y/N)'s mother saying they would,they started walking away in silence until (Y/N) started laughing.

"So where are the others,Jingkook?"