CHAPTER 3

It was Saturday and (Y/N) was all ready to learn dance from the one she thought she'll never even see.She was excited but not forgetting to mention,nervous too.What if I mess up everything?

Shaking the thoughts off her mind,she took a deep breath and started walking towards the ice cream parlor where they had hanged out the other day,since they decided to meet up there.

Opening the door,her eyes automatically scanned for the idol.

"I think he hasn't come yet...anyways,lets order some ice cream then"she whispered to herself and went up to the counter,ordering the flavor she wished to have.

Sitting down on one of the empty tables,she took her phone out of her pocket and checked wattpad to see if any notifications were there.There indeed was a message from goldenchipkookies,who had revealed himself as Kim Eunhaeng.

  goldenchipkookies:hey there!its a wonderful day watcha doin?

waiting for someone,i m actually gonna learn dance 2day,awesome rit!?><

  goldenchipkookies:well tats gud..who's teaching u anyways?

one of my um...frens,oh,he's coming bye!

  goldenchipkookies:he's a boy?!bye then...

Putting her phone back into her pocket,she smiled at the boy who had a mask and sunglasses on,probably trying to hide his identity.The boy approached her,sitting down in front of her.

"Sorry I'm late,did I make you wait so long?"Hoseok asked with an apologetic expression,to which the girl shook her head and simply smiled.

"No you didn't,I myself reached just a few minutes ago.Anyways,do you want to have ice cream?I've already finished mine."

"It's alright,I'll have some other day.For now,let's go and practice!"he exclaimed,excited,which made the others there,annoyed.

Reaching the dance studio,both of them placed their bags in the corner.

"Um...so,today I've decided to teach you......I NEED U!"Hoseok said and started doing some parts from the choreography.

"So ready?"

Taking a deep breath,she replied

"Ready!"

<Time skip,after practice>

"That was tiresome!"the girl whined,letting her body lay lazily on the cold floor.

"But you did really,very good!I can't believe you've never danced before!"Hoseok complimented,which made her blush a little.

"Only till the chorus though,but thanks!"

"Anyways,Jin hyung had invited you to dinner and if you don't come,he's probably gonna kill me,"the boy said,gulping down his last drops of water he had in his bottle.

"I'm causing a lot of troubles,already you teaching me dance is enough and I don't want to disturb you anymore so it's alright."

"You are not a trouble,and will never be.We love your presence,so you're coming?Please???"he begged,doing his aegyo because of which the girl couldn't decline the offer.

"O-Okay,okay!I'll come but first I need to take a shower and get changed for which I need to go home."

"Yeah!!!I'll come till your house and wait for you till you're done,but that is,if you don't mind"Hoseok said and the girl nodded.

Both of them walked to (Y/N)'s apartment.When they reached,the girl unlocked the door and the two entered.(Y/N) went to take a shower after asking the boy if he needed anything which he answered with a 'no'.

After about 20 minutes,she came down in a simple black crop top and ripped jeans with a pair of converse.

"Let's go...is it okay if we walk?"the boy spoke.

"I like walking!"she replied and flashed a smile,which the boy returned.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"I'm back!"Hoseok shouted to his band mates while removing his shoes,making the girl follow his actions.

"Did you bring (Y/N)?Don't say you forgot about it!"Jin shouted from the kitchen.

"I didn't forget,she's here,"Hoseok replied while entering the kitchen with (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N)!How was practice today?Did you have fun?"Jin asked,showing a warm smile.

"I did have fun and thanks for inviting me to dinner!"she replied and returned the smile.

All the members then entered one by one and it was soon time for dinner.They all sat down on the table and thanked Jin for the wonderful meal he had prepared for them.They chatted about random stuff and suddenly,Jimin stuffed (Y/N)'s mouth with meat while the others pouted.

"I want to feed her too~"Taehyung said, putting a spoonful of kimchi fried rice in her mouth.

Slowly,all the other members joined too and soon everyone was stuffing all kinds of items that Jin had cooked into her mouth.She didn't say anything till Hoseok was trying to feed her [food you don't like].

"Hoseok oppa!I don't like this!"she said,her mouth full.

Jungkook was surprised by the way the girl had addressed his hyung and he exclaimed

  "OPPA?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

A/N:I know this is shorter than the last two chapters and I'm letting you spend more time with Jhope than Jungkook,but I'll try to make the next chapter longer with lots of Jungkook moments~(I said I'll try,I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that but I'll try my best!)

Bye!^___^