CHAPTER 6

Two weeks later...

Jungkook and (Y/N) have been getting along quite well after the hangout at her house.But that didn't mean that the teasing had stopped,though it wasn't as constant as before.

BTS was having a concert and presently,they were all in the makeup room,getting their makeup done.

"Do you think I'll cheat on my girlfriend,"Jungkook asked while (Y/N) was doing his makeup.

"Um...depends on you.Why are you asking by the way?"she replied,applying some light eyeshadow on the idol's eye.

"Just...I heard it somewhere,"he simply stated.

It sounds familiar...Jungkook cheating on someone the girl thought as she continued on doing the makeup.

"And done!"she exclaimed,"You're ready to go on stage and set fire to it!"

"Am I really that hot?"the boy teased,smirking and getting up from the chair.

"I didn't mean it like that!"she protested.

She wished the whole group 'best of luck' and soon,they were on stage.Millions of fans were screaming and shouting on seeing their idols while the boys greeted them.

"They really deserve it,"(Y/N) said,sitting down on the couch in the makeup room."They really worked hard for this and are doing their best for us A.R.M.Ys" and that was when the first song started,which was also the girl's favourite song.(A/N:Sorry if it isn't.I just needed a song to go along with the story)

It smells like you
The road that I walk on
I plug my earphone to my status
My true feelings lie beyond there

Hearing Jungkook's sweet voice,it felt as if the song was dedicated directly to her.It was the most beautiful thing to listen to the boys singing and rapping with so much effort.She really liked the concept and the beautiful lyrics of the song which had the words every girl want to hear.Every note was connected to the other so smoothly and it made her mesmerized.

Everything is for you~
Everything is alright
Even if there is no answer
Everything is inside your smile

Truth
Even if we are apart
Our hearts are connected to each other
Forever with you

Flutter already
flower petals shower
Sparkle already
İnside the sun
I am embracing you always
Inside my heart forever

Flutter already
flower petals shower
Sparkle already
Under the sun forever just the two of us
It is alright since we are connected always

When the song ended,cheers and screams filled the concert hall with BTS thanking the fans.

That's what I love about them.Always so humble and down to earth the girl thought while listening to everything that was going on on the stage.

"Did you like it!?"someone shouted in the mic,who the girl identified to be Suga and as a reply,the cheers got louder.

"We'll be right back,be ready for the next song!"another voice which sounded like Rap Monster's exclaimed.

Knowing that they're coming back to get their makeup retouched,she quickly stood up from the couch and got ready with the necessary things.

"You guys did really good!"the girl complimented as the members one by one entered the room.

"Thanks!"they all said in unison.

Soon after they had their makeup retouched,they were on stage again and there were shouts and screams filling the concert hall again.They performed Save Me and then Fire,and for the last performance,it was a special performance by only J-Hope,Jimin,V and Jungkook of 'Beautiful'.All the fans went crazy and were screaming their lungs out.After the song finished,the rest of the members joined in and started conversing with the fans.

"Ayo A.R.M.Ys!Did you have fun?!"a voice asked.

*WOOH!WOOH!YEAH!*

"Well,we had more fun being with you guys!"another voice says.

*YEAH!WOOH*

"The last song,it's dedicated to all of you!"someone declared and there were even more screams now.

"Anyways,we hope you enjoyed today's concert and we hope to see you in the next concert or fan meeting too!"a cheerful voice said.

"A.R.M.Ys and BTS,FIGHTING!"the whole band said together,followed with cheers of fans.

"Today's concert went great!"Jin said and gulped down his water,with sweat dripping from his face.

"It really was awesome!You guys work really hard,"(Y/N) said,handing each one of them a bottle of water.

Soon after the fans left,it was also time for the boys to return back to their dorm.

"Bye (Y/N),see you,"Taehyung said and showed his rectangular smile.

"B-"she tried to reply,but was cut off.

"Aren't you going home too?"Jimin asked.

"Um..yeah,but the van for the staff members hasn't come yet so I'll have to wait for some time."

"Then you can come with us!There's enough space for the eight of us to fit in.We'll first drop you off to your apartment,"Jimin suggested.

"Ah,no.It's okay.I'll wait for the staff's van,"she refused the offer,"You guys need to take rest after such a tiring concert."

"So do you.Come on!We are all friends,remember?"Taehyung also joined in convincing her.

"But what about your manager?Won't he be mad?"she asked,still not wanting to agree to them.

"You worry too much!He won't say anything.Come on,let's go,"Jimin said and pulled the girl along with him,Taehyung following behind.

Opening the door of their van,both the boys pushed their 'makeup artist' inside.

"Whom have you two fools kidnapped!?"Yoongi questioned.

"Hyung,we haven't kidnapped her,and she's (Y/N).Actually,she said that the staff van did not arrive so we thought why not drop her.It's okay right?"Taehyung replied and the elder members nodded.

Three of them sat down and the girl was made to sit in between of Jungkook and Jimin.

"So (Y/N),where do you live?"Jin asked while starting the engine.She was about to answer but Hoseok answered for her instead.

"I know the way.I'll direct,"he said cheerfully and didn't seem at all tired by the performance they had.

As they were driving to her apartment,Jungkook felt a light weight on his shoulder and when he looked down,he saw a cute,angelic face resting her head on his shoulders.He smiled at the sight.

"Guys,she's asleep,"he whispered so that he wouldn't disturb the girl's sleep.

"Let her sleep,Jungkook.She must be tired,"Namjoon replied to which the younger one nodded.

Jungkook kept staring at the sleeping face of the girl,thinking Only if you knew to whom I sang the songs to.

Everyone in the van was soon asleep excepting Jin,Hoseok and Jungkook.Jin was driving while Hoseok was directing the way and Jungkook simply staring out of the window.When Jungkook looked down at the girl on his shoulder,she was still fast asleep.He admired her beautiful features before whispering

"You're beautiful~"

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

A/N:This chapter was kinda a boring since it was mostly BTS in the concert but I still hope you liked it!BTW,I don't really know how they have their concert or how they end it(I don't watch concert videos neither have I ever attended one)so even if it seems a bit unrealistic,please bear with me.

See you in the next chapter!