CHAPTER 11

"Great,just great"(Y/N) sighed as she moved around the dark storeroom.

"Someone please open the door!"she called for help and started banging the door in the hope that someone will come and open it.

20 minutes ago

"(Y/N),can you please bring me a mop from the storeroom?"one of the staff members asked.
"Yeah sure,"(Y/N) replied as she stopped packing her bag and walked to the direction of the storeroom.

Opening the door of the storeroom,all she could see was darkness since the lights were off.She cautiously entered the room and searched for the light switch but when she found it and flicked it,it was just the same...dark.

"The bulb is probably fused,"she sighed as she slowly walked more into the room but in the process,accidentally closed the door.

Without bothering much about it,she searched through her pocket for her phone but was disappointed when she did not find it.

"Probably left it in the room."

As she walked around the room while taking support of everything she touched,she finally found what she was looking for.She careful made her way back to the door and with the mop in her hand,she turned the door knob,only to know that it wouldn't open.

"What the?Why can't I open it?"she questioned herself as she continued to try opening the door.

Realising that the lock is bad,she started knocking the door and calling out for help but gave up after 5 minutes.

"Great,just great."

Present time.

She called out for help for the last time without any hope that anyone would even hear her.But,to her surprise,the door flung open and a huge body landed on hers,resulting both of them to fall to the floor.

"O-Ouch!"(Y/N) groaned in pain.
"(Y/N)?What are you doing here?"the person asked the girl who was underneath him.

 When (Y/N) looked carefully at the person's face,she realised that it was Jungkook who was on top of her and smiling.

"U-Um..can you please uh..g-get off me first?"she stuttered while blushing so hard knowing that their faces were just inches away and because of the awkward position they were in.

"O-Oh..yes.S-Sure,"he too replied nervously while immediately standing up and helping the girl up too,"I'm so sorry."

"Its fine,"she said in a much calmer tone while dusting off her clothes.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck,feeling embarrassed because of what just happened.

There's nothing to feel shy about...Just talk!

As he opened his mouth to say something,his hand pushed the door unwittingly,causing it to slowly swing close again.

"NO!DON'T!"(Y/N) tried to prevent the door from being locked again,but failed.

"Uh,what's wrong?"Jungkook asked innocently as he stood confused over the fact that the girl became so tensed.
"The door...."she sighed out,"the door is closed."
"Yes I know,but what's the big deal about it?"
"We can't open it from the inside."
"Its not really a thing to wor-wait what?!"the boy too become tensed and started banging the door,but after a couple of times,gave up and sat on the floor.

The two sat in silence while leaning against the wall,thinking about ways to get out of the small and dark room in which they were now locked.

"You have your phone,right?"the girl asked hopefully that he would answer the question with a 'yes' but unfortunately,he shook his head.

After some few minutes passed,Jungkook decided to start a conversation thinking that it would be at least better to talk than to just sit there,bored.

"How comes you're here?"he asked as he looked over at the girl sitting beside him,but couldn't really see her because of the darkness.
"Actually someone asked me to get them a mop so I came here but when I entered,I by mistake closed the door and after a while when I found the mop,I tried to open the door but it won't...and you?I thought you and the others left?"
"We were about to leave but I wanted to use the bathroom so I told my hyungs to go ahead and I'll just tell manager-nim to drop me and when I came out of the bathroom,I heard the banging of the door and then..."he paused a bit,knowing that what he was going to say next will surely leave the girl laughing.
"And then?"
"I,uh,I thought that there was a ghost in the room because I've seen a lot of movies like that and I thought I'll catch it and my hyungs will know that I'm not a baby anymore..."he turned away,blushing.
"Seriously?*laughs*You're a grown up now and I mean,you thought I was a ghost?!"the girl began laughing,"you're seriously still a baby!"
"H-Hey!"Jungkook protested with his cheeks burning "I'm older then you!You can't just call me a baby!!"

The two started fighting,well,to be exact,Jungkook started complaining while (Y/N) just continued to laugh.They had clearly forgotten about their surrounding and the fact that they were still locked up in the dark room.

Suddenly Jungkook noticed that the laughs have died down and were instead replaced by a soft yawn.

"You sleepy?"
"Kinda..."the girl just shrugged and let out another yawn.
"Here,lean on my shoulder."Jungkook offered as he patted his shoulder.
"No its ok-"

"Just sleep okay?I don't understand how you can be such a complain box."the boy cut off the girl as he put her head on his shoulder while he himself rested his head on the girl's,"and I'll too rest my head on your head.Now,just sleep.I don't think anyone would come searching for us anytime soon."

And with that,both of them shut their eyes and tried to sleep though it was uncomfortable to be sitting on the hard floor for such a long time.

"Uh,Jungkook?"the girl called out to the boy who just hummed in response,"do you think we'd be stuck here the whole night?"
"Maybe...maybe not?But don't be scared,I'm here.I'll fight away all the ghosts."the boy replied,his eyes still shut.
"I'm not talking about ghosts..."she said while expecting an answer from the idol but instead,heard light snores.
"You must've been really tired...good night."the girl softly whispered as she herself tried to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:Kookie and you,stuck in a room...ooh~
Well,that rhymed right?Anyways,thank you so much for 1k!I really appreciate each read,vote and comment!
And as I always say,hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful Sunday!