CHAPTER 17

"Hey,(Y/N)?Did you hear me?"

(Y/N) snapped out of her thoughts on hearing YeSeul's sudden change in tone.

"Oh,yeah..I'm sorry."

Sitting idle since there was no work,the two girls were having a conversation about how they spent their childhood and stuffs like that when (Y/N) started to space out.

"Talking about it,I miss my parents,"(Y/N) sighed out,looking up from her phone.
"Same here,"YeSeul agreed,"but I'm very sure they're really proud of you!"

They continued on with their talking.They both enjoyed each other's company and had a lot of things to share since they hadn't been able to spend time together much,inspite of being in the same building almost for the whole day.

Laughs filled the make up room and it was nice for the both of them to finally be able to relax after running here and there for a long time.Taking selfies together and right after deleting them realising how weird they looked,it was one of the best days in BigHit for the two of them.

"How does it feel like to be working for Bangtan?"YeSeul asked.
"It feels...good.They're all really nice,"she replied and lightly nodded her head at her own statement,"I never knew I'll be able to make it."
"But you did,and I have to say,you're really talented!"YeSeul complimented,making (Y/N) slap her lightly on the back.
"But honestly speaking,you're my role model!"YeSeul exclaimed,earning herself another slap on the same spot,but a bit harder.

They both started laughing again at the silly faces YeSeul made to show that she's hurt,which turned out to be funny instead.

"I'll go to the washroom once."YeSeul uttered between her laughs,making (Y/N) nod.

Sighing,(Y/N) picked up her phone which was on the table,deciding to surf the web.But just before she could do it,the door opened,indicating that someone had entered.She expected it to be the manager or one of the staff members asking for help or anything like that,but was shocked to see someone she obviously didn't expect.

"Oh V!Did you need anything?"she asked politely and stood up from the chair she was sitting on earlier.
"Hi (Y/N)!Would you like to see our practice?Actually the manager just told us that you were free today so I thought it'd be fun having you see us practice.What do you think?"Taehyung asked,showing his famous rectangular smile.
"I would-"as the girl was about to reply,the boy cut her off by tucking on her sleeves and just dragging her away.
"I wasn't taking no as an answer anyways,"Taehyung smiled again and continued to walk to their practice room.

After walking for a few seconds,they were already standing in front of the door of their practice room.Without hesitating,the boy swung the door open,making all the members immediately turn to their direction.

"Kim Taehyung,you shouldn't disappear anytime you want during practice.We got really less time before our concert."Jin scolded,not knowing that (Y/N) was behind the boy.
"Er,hyung..I brought (Y/N) with me."Taehyung said while moving away so the others could see her.

Everyone started greeting the girl while she greeted back.It was clear that they were all glad to have (Y/N) with them.

"Okay so (Y/N)-ahhhh~"Jimin sang out while swinging his arms childishly and walking towards her to give her a side hug,"how is life????"

This made the girl blush a little but,however,she didn't react much as she had gotten used to it.

"We just talked yesterday,remember?And you asked me the same thing yesterday too.You're acting as though we haven't seen each other for years,"the girl laughed which made the boy pout.
"But still~"
"Jimin hyung,just already stop flirting and come.We gotta practice,"Jungkook interrupted and dragged Jimin away while smiling lightly at the girl.

Smiling back,she quickly gave all of them a thumbs up and sat in a corner.

Soon after,they all started dancing to 'Blood Sweat and Tears'.Each move was so nicely done and they just seemed to be lost in the choreography.All the steps were so mesmerizing that it made one never want to take their eyes off them,which was the same for (Y/N).

"I wonder how they can dance so well,"she whispered,not taking her eyes off from the boys who were dancing passionately.She tapped her foot to the rhythm and hummed to the song which was playing.And that was when she caught Jungkook trying to get a glimpse of her,but immediately turning away,blushing when noticing her looking straight at him.

Was he looking at me?Did he blush?Aish,stop it (Y/N)!Its just the effect of reading fanfictions.

When the song was finally over,she stood up clapping and started showering the boys with compliments,instantly making them giggle at her cuteness.

"Aww (Y/N)!You're our number 1 fan!"Hoseok said as he allowed himself to lie down on the floor.
"Hehehe...by the way,I got water for you all."(Y/N) said and handed everyone a bottle of water each,which they happily gulped down.

They began to stretch after drinking the water so that they could start with the next song.

Time passed by,and soon,it was finally time for them to take some rest before resuming to practice again.Everyone in the room sat in a circle and began conversing among themselves.

No one,except Taehyung,noticed how Jungkook was taking quick glances at (Y/N) who was laughing with the others and seemed unaware of it.Jungkook would smile lightly upon seeing the girl laugh.Atleast,that was what Taehyung thought.

He had planned to bring (Y/N) to their practice not to just let her see how they danced,but for a special reason.After what happened the previous day when he had bumped into a blushing maknae,it was the perfect thing to do.

Flashback

"Ah,hyung!"Jungkook exclaimed as he recognized the person he had bumped into.
"Are you okay?You look kind of,reddish..."Taehyung remarked,making the younger one reply with a 'I'm okay'.

They both made their way out of the washroom and sat down on the couch in the make up room.

"Hyung.."Jungkook called out.
"Yes maknae."
"You know...I kinda felt weird today,"Jungkook said as he looked down at his shoes."Today when (Y/N) was applying lip gloss on my lips.."Jungkook turned a little red again.
"What happened then?"Taehyung asked,curiosity getting the best of him.
"She came uh,kind of little too close and I felt this weird feeling.."he took a deep breathe before continuing,"my heart started beating faster and I,uh..started blushing..I don't know why.It wasn't like the first time she was doing that,but still...I don't know."

Taehyung did nothing,neither did he say anything.He just hummed in response,feeling a small smile creeping up his lips.

I was right he thought to himself as he smiled at the younger boy.

End of Flashback
"Guys,lets play a game!"Taehyung suggested and everyone agreed.
"What game though?"Yoongi asked lazily and sat up straight,while Taehyung smirked.
"Truth or dare."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N:I was actually planning to post this chapter on either Wednesday or Thursday but I had to go out so I couldn't...but anyways,hope you enjoyed it ;)