CHAPTER 12

"Oh,you didn't see him?"Jin asked through the phone while the rest of the members listened to the conversation he was having on the phone.
"Okay...one of us will come to pick him.....no no,its okay we can do it,we don't want to trouble you....okay,thank you...yeah,bye and good night."

Jin turned to face his members after ending the call.

"Manager-nim says he didn't see Jungkook after we told him that we were leaving,"he said as he sat down on the couch,"I guess one of us would have to go and fetch him up.I would've called him but I found his phone in the backseat so I have it with me..."

All the members groaned as the thought of driving to the company and then back to their dorm again after such a hard day made them feel tired already.

"Aish,the maknae,"Jimin sighed while shaking his head "Does he not care for his hyungs?"
"Thats not the point Chim,right now we have to get him back home...who knows what might've happened to that poor little kid,"Jin remarked as he looked at his band members."So,who's going?"

Everyone in the room started saying 'not me' while staring at the oldest member,wanting him to take the responsibility of bringing their youngest member back home.

"Stop looking at me like that!The last time it was me who brought Taehyung from the park so now,please,not me."

As he finished his sentence,the members turned their heads to the alien.The victim immediately understood what his hyungs were thinking.

"H-Hey!Don't look at me like that!" Taehyung exclaimed while feeling uncomfortable because of the looks he was getting.When they continued to stare,he sighed.

  "....Okay fine.I'll go." he agreed and lazily dragged his feet to go and get the keys of the car while the others celebrated that they could rest,but among them,one person was the happiest.(A/N:I guess I don't need to mention the name because everyone probably knows who it is XD)

"I'm going,"Taehyung informed as he left out the door with a 'be back safe' being heard from inside.He walked towards the area where their car,to be more specific,Jin's car was standing.

"And it had to be me,"he sighed as he got inside the car and started it.

As he drove to the building,he decided to play some music so at least he could take his mind off from the terrible headache he was having.

After driving for some time,he reached his destination and parked the car in the side of the road.As he stepped out of the car,he made sure not to make his presence a distraction to the others there.

He entered the building with slow steps since he couldn't really balance himself because of the headache he was having.He walked through the hallway while asking everyone he passes if they had seen his friend,but no one seemed to have seen him.
"Jungkook,where are you man?Come on,please hear me!"he shouted frustrated and kicked the wall,but turns out that he got hurt instead."Ahh!"he groaned in pain as he bent down and held his feet.

"Are you okay?"an unfamiliar voice asked from his back and when he turned back,he saw the person's mouth turning into an 'O' shape.

"V?"the person asked and he just smiled while nodding.
"And if I'm not mistaken,you're YeSeul,right?The new worker (Y/N) always talks about?"Taehyung asked while standing up,totally forgetting about his toe.
"Um,yes.Talking about (Y/N),have you seen her anywhere?We planned to go home together but she's nowhere to be found but her things are still there."

When YeSeul said that,something hit Taehyung.Maybe they're together!

"Ohh...even Jungkook is missing though.Maybe they're together?Did you try her phone?"
"I did but it was I found it in her bag,"she answered.

The boy hummed in response and began thinking where the two might be,but his thoughts were soon interrupted.
"I heard someone asking (Y/N) to get her a mop from the storeroom!"YeSeul exclaimed and snapped her fingers,making the boy smile immediately.
"Lets go and check there then!"

Both of them walked towards the storeroom and soon,reached there.As Taehyung turned the door knob and opened the door,he couldn't really see anything because of the darkness.

"Let me turn the flash on..."he said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and pressed on the application.

As the flash turned on,it revealed both the persons they were searching for leaning on each other while they had their eyes shut.

"Aww!So cute!"YeSeul commented,a bit 'too loud' which resulted in her mouth being covered.
"Shh..."Taehyung said while smiling,"I wanna take a pic of them."

And with that,he opened his camera app and snapped a picture of them and showed it to YeSeul who was standing right beside him.

"They look so cute,"she whispered.
"Yes they do!"

Now it was the boy who exclaimed too loud which resulted in Jungkook slowly opening his eyes.

"Oops"Taehyung stuck out his tongue while YeSeul shook her head at him,mouthing 'pabo'.

"Uh...what are you guys doing here?"Jungkook asked,rubbing his eyes and stretching his limbs,forgetting that someone was resting on his shoulder.
"Actually,uh,we got really worried since both you and (Y/N) were missing so we came searching for you and found you both sleeping."Taehyung explained and by that time,even (Y/N) had woke up.  
"Um...hi?"(Y/N) greeted,utterly confused on seeing the two extra people who she didn't remember seeing in the room before she slept.

YeSeul noticing the confused expression of her friend,explained the same thing that V did to Jungkook.

"Oh,"(Y/N) just nodded.
"Are you two even gonna stand up?"Taehyung laughed while looking at (Y/N) and Jungkook,who were still sitting there without moving a muscle.
"Oh yes,"they both answered and stood up while listening to the further instructions the oldest among them all had to give.
"So since its already late,me and Jungkook will drop the both of you girls,and yeah,no buts."

They all nodded in agreement and the two girls first exited the room.But as Jungkook was too going to follow their action his friend grabbed his arm,stopping him.

"Kookie,be honest with me,okay?"Taehyung whispered and asked the younger one,making him nod.

"Do you like (Y/N)?"