CHAPTER 22

---
"I love you."

A familiar voice spoke into the darkness.Though she couldn't see the person's face due to the darkness,she recognized the voice.She knew the owner of the voice.

"Please don't make jokes like this.."

"I'm not joking."

The voice was softer now,filled with sadness.

Everything seemed unrealistic....but at the same time,it all felt so real.

"I love you.Do you feel the same?"

The same voice asked,in a firm tone.It made her feel weird.His voice,his words...everything was confusing.

"Jungkook..."

                          ---
The girl slowly opened her eyes on hearing someone knocking on the door and calling out her name.

"It was just a dream.."she sighed as she got up from her bed and opened the door,revealing her mother.

"Good morning!But before I say anything else,I thought you said you had to leave early today?"(Y/N)'s mother asked as she pointed at the clock.

Turning her head to look at where her mother was pointing,(Y/N)'s eyes widened when she realized that it was already past eight.

"Mom,why didn't you wake me up?"she whined and rushed towards the bathroom.
"And I thought I was doing that this whole time..."her mother sighed,but she soon smiled realizing that her daughter hadn't changed a bit."Anyways,breakfast is ready so you better hurry."

And with that,she exited the room.

On the other hand,(Y/N) was in a hurry.Taking the quickest shower ever,she changed into some casual clothes before blow-drying her hair and tying it in a high ponytail.

She quickly applied some lip gloss and mascara before heading towards the dining table where she saw her parents sitting comfortably.

"Good morning dad."she greeted with a smile as she herself sat down and looked at the food that was before her.

"Good morning,dear.Did you sleep well?"

She smiled widely looking at the food after replying her father with a 'I slept well'.

"Mom,you prepared this for me?"she asked,mouth watering looking at her favourite breakfast.Her mother just laughed at her behaviour.

"Of course not!Its for myself."she joked.

Laughing herself and shaking her head,(Y/N) started eating.By the expression she had,anyone could say she really liked the food.

She continued eating,chewing slowly.She had forgotten about the 'showing BTS around' thing as she ate the delicious food her mother made.

How I missed her cooking..

As she kept stuffing her mouth,she remembered about the dream she had.She knew that it was just a dream,but yet,she couldn't help but keep thinking about it.

"Mom...you know,I dreamt a really weird dream this morning."(Y/N) said as she got up from the table and placed her plate in the sink.

"Is it?Well,what did you dream about?"her mother asked,curious about what her daughter called 'a weird dream'.

"I..uh.."

The girl thought about how to put it before her mother.She thought it would be embarrassing.