CHAPTER 9

"And that's it!I hope you enjoy working here!"(Y/N) cheerfully said while sitting down on a chair in the makeup room.
"Thanks a lot for showing me around.I hope I'll be able to adapt to this new environment soon,"YeSeul thanked and bowed.
"Hey,no need to bow!Just sit down,okay?And I'm sure you'll be just fine.You can ask me anything anytime alright?"
"Thanks again.By the way,I heard that you work for Bangtan?"YeSeul asked with curiosity.
"Yeah...lucky,right?"
"Very much!"

An hour ago

"Bye,gotta go,"(Y/N) waved at Yoongi and started walking away,but was stopped in her tracks when she heard the boy call her.
"Remember,keep it a secret!"Yoongi reminded to which the girl replied with a 'I will' and continued to walk away.

Making her way to the Manager's office,she entered the room where she saw a girl about her age,sitting quietly on the sofa.

"Hey,you must be the new worker.Am I right?"(Y/N) asked as she walked towards the girl,making her immediately look up.
"Y-Yes,I am,"the girl spoke nervously,"My name is Lee YeSeul.N-Nice to meet you."
"Don't be nervous.I too once started like you and trust me,everyone's so nice here,"(Y/N) assured the newbie which made her feel kinda relaxed.
"Anyways where's the-"Just as she was about to ask about where the manager was,he entered himself.
"Oh (Y/N)!I thought you forgot about it!"the manger said and quickly walked over the two girls."I think you've introduced each other so why not start with the touring?"
"As you say,Manger-nim!"

And with that,the both of them went out the door and started walking around with (Y/N) being the guide.

Present time.

"Oh well!It's already going to be five!I think I should return back home,"YeSeung said as she began to pack her things.
"Lets go together then.I go at this time too,"(Y/N) suggested and so they both walked home together while talking about any random thing that would hit their head.

As they were walking,YeSeung bumped into someone for which she quickly apologized.

"Its okay-(Y/N)?"the stranger asked as he looked closer.
"JunHo?"(Y/N) too questioned.

There was a long silence among the three standing there with people passing by them until (Y/N),out of nowhere,hugged him.

"I missed you so much!Where were you?"
"I should be asking you that!You just vanished one day without even telling me!"

When (Y/N) and the stranger were talking,YeSeung couldn't really get what was happening until (Y/N) explained how JunHo and she used to be friends but she moved to Seoul after which they lost contact.

"Hello YeSeung,nice meeting you,"JunHo greeted as he held out his hand.
"Nice meeting you too."she greeted back and shook his hand.

They decided to go to a nearby restaurant and talk there since it was already getting dark.Being the only guy,JunHo ordered while the two girls took their seats.

"So how are things going?I mean,did you get any job?"JunHo asked as he joined the girls.
"Yup!And you won't believe me,I got a job in BigHit and I'm working for BTS!"(Y/N) replied with excitement.
"Really?!You mean the real BTS whom you used to fangirl over?"
"Shh...not so loud guys.There are people here,remember?"YeSeung quietened her friends.

After finishing their food,they headed out and the three of them went their different ways after exchanging numbers..As (Y/N) walked towards her apartment,her phone buzzed in her pocket.Taking it out,she saw that there was a wattpad message from goldenchipkookies.Opening the message,she read what was written while she continued to walk.

goldenchipkookies:helloo!!!long time no chat

Giggling at the message which she found cute,she replied back.

Yesssss...how u doing???

goldenchipkookies: great,u?

Awesome!

Finally reaching her apartment while replying to all the messages too,she plopped herself on the bed.

goldenchipkookies: do u have a bf???

wat if i do?

goldenchipkookies: jus asking...its getting late man,i gotta sleep gn!

nit!

After replying back,she connected her phone to the charger and went to the bathroom so that she could wash up.Brushing her teeth and washing her face,she changed into some pyjamas and a simple tee.She checked the time.

8:56 pm

"Well,this dude sleeps early.It isn't even nine!"she said to herself as she realized what time it was.

Since there was nothing to do,she just decided to sleep anyways but was interrupted by her phone's ringtone.Removing the charger,she answered the call without even checking the caller's ID.

(Y/N):Hello?
???:(Y/N)!YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!?!?

When she heard the person on the other line screaming,she at once understood who it was.

(Y/N):You don't have to shout,Carry.Just tell me calmly what on earth happened that you're even willing to make me deaf.
Carry:*takes a deep breathe and tries to talk calmly* Okay so Yoongi,yes the MIN YOONGI ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND HE JUST TEXTED ME!!!

(Y/N):What if I said I already know about it?
Carry:WHAT?!YOU DO????HOW?
(Y/N):First,stop screaming because you're really spoiling my ears.Second,I know because he told me.
Carry:HE TALKED TO YOU ABOUT ME?!OMG I'M DEAD BYE!

Without even giving her a chance to reply,Carry had cut off the line,leaving (Y/N) irritated.

"Just wait till the next time we meet...I'll get you for spoiling my ears,"she sighed and placed her phone on the nightstand,covering herself under the blankets while rubbing her right ear.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:OMG!!!BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS JUST IS SO AMAZING AND THAT SMILE KOOKIE GAVE KILLED ME!!!AND THE TIME WHEN JHOPE SAYS WONHAE MANHI MANHI MANHI,I THOUGHT IT WAS MONEY MONEY MONEY AND...Okay I'll stop.Hope you enjoyed this chapter!