CHAPTER 8

"So you're basically saying that you're getting closer with them?"Carry asked,taking a sip of her coffee.

"You finally understood!"(Y/N) sighed and leaned against the chair.

Carry and (Y/N) were presently in a cafe since it was lunchtime and both of them hadn't seen each other for a while.(Y/N) was talking non-stop about the incidents that had happened during the past few days while her friend was patiently listening to everything she had to say.

"So this many things happened and you didn't even bother to tell me?Come on girl,I'm your best friend!"Carry complained after listening to (Y/N).

"I'm sorry...I promise I'll never do it again~"(Y/N) replied and both of them went back to drinking their coffee again.

"So what are you planning to do this-"Carry spoke but cut herself when she saw someone.

"What happened?"(Y/N) asked and turned to the direction where her friend was looking,mouth-agape.There,she saw Yoongi,ordering something for himself and when he turned back,he noticed the two girls which resulted in him flashing a quick smile and he walked towards their table.

"OMG!Suga is coming here and did he just smile at us?OMO!"Carry fangirled and adjusted her skirt"Am I looking okay?"

Before (Y/N) could reply,the boy had reached their table and Carry was just there,her head hung low with embarrassment.

"Hey there,can I sit here?"Yoongi asked.
"Yeah sure,"(Y/N) replied and glanced at her friend,"Carry,no need to be shy."

Carry lifted up her head,just to see Yoongi staring at her with a light smile spread on his lips.Blushing at the sight,she shyly uttered a soft 'hi' before taking another sip of her coffee.

"So how's life going,Carry?"Yoongi asked as he sat down.
"Uhm...well,everything's going on just fine.How about you?"
"Yoongi took a while before replying,"Yeah,everything's cool.Actually we have a concert in about three months and we're practicing real hard.It'd be nice if you can come too,you know.But that is,if you want."

Controlling her emotions,she replied with a simple nod.

"Anyways,how's practice going?I also heard from Jungkook that this time you're selecting your songs on your own and you still haven't decided on two songs?"(Y/N) asked.

"Practice is going just fine and for the songs...you heard right.We're really confuse on which songs we should do.Any suggestions from the both of you?"Yoongi replied and looked at both of them.

"You can do Boy In Luv...its one of my faves,"(Y/N) suggested.
"And yeah,I need u too!I mean that song is just amazing!It literally made me cry the first time I heard it,"Carry said in a too excited tone which made her cover her mouth right after she had said that.Yoongi just laughed at her cuteness.

"Thanks for the suggestions guys.I'll tell the boys about it later,"turning to (Y/N),he asked"by the way,are you going back to the entertainment?"

"Yes..actually your manager told me that there's a new makeup artist and I need to look after her for a few days,"she replied.

"Lets go together then."

"Um,but before that,I need to go to the bathroom."she said and made her way to the lady's washroom.

After she left,an awkward silence took over the table until Yoongi decided to break it.

"Well...pleasedon'tthinkIamacreepbutcanIgetyournumber?"he spoke in a single go,making it almost impossible for anyone to understand what he was saying.

"Um,I'm sorry I didn't get you.Can you please repeat it?"

Taking a deep breathe,he repeated himself,"Can I,um,maybe,uh...Can I get your number?"

Carry blushed at what he said.He,the famous one and only MIN YOONGI was asking for her phone number.Keep calm Carry,take it easy.You can't just freak out right now she reminded herself and took a deep breathe before answering him
"O-Oh,yeah,s-sure."

Soon after she gave him her number,(Y/N) came out of the washroom with a pleasant expression and motioned that they can return now.

"Bye Carry,see ya later!"(Y/N) bade bye as she parted ways with her friend.
"B-Bye."

As Yoongi and (Y/N) were walking back,the girl was thinking about how awkward her friend was after she had come out of the washroom and how her face was all red.When she failed to understand the matter,she just decided to ask Yoongi about it.

"Hey,do you know why Carry was all red just a while ago?"
"Um...not too sure but I think its because I asked her for her number?"Yoongi replied,he himself confused.
"And she gave it to you?"
"Yeah."

As they walked on,the girl had another question on her mind What if he likes her?

"Uh,what do you think of Carry?"
"She's nice...and cute too,"he replied,the last part softer than the rest of the sentence.
"Hey,did you just call her cute~Do you like her?Maybe a little at least?"the girl asked,getting curious whether he liked her best friend.
"I..I don't know,"he said and shrugged,"maybe,maybe not?But please don't tell anyone about it."
"Okay I won't,"she said and smiled and both of them continued their walk to the company.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:Such a short and bad chapter!Sorry dear readers for making it like this.I was actually out of ideas and I'm recently also practicing for my upcoming piano exams which is on Friday.We're having a lot of extra classes and stuffs...but please look forward to the next chapter!I'll try my best to make it better and if possible,you can comment or DM me some ideas for the next chapter.It'll help a lot!