CHAPTER 19

It was a peaceful and quiet morning for (Y/N).She was still asleep,with her warm blanket wrapped around her body.

It was past the usual time she woke up,but the beeping sound of her alarm clock wasn't heard.Why?Because she didn't set it.It was not a mistake though,she had a day off that day.

The previous night,she had slept late,happy that she didn't have to wake up early the next morning and go to work.So here she was,still fast asleep while the rest of the world was busy doing their own business.

Everything was silent.Only the soft breathing of hers was heard in the room until her phone decided to break the silence.

Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa

(Y/N) groaned as she heard her phone ring.She had planned to wake up really late that day but her phone didn't seem to like the idea.

Eyes hardly opened,she reached for the device that was on the nightstand.

"Okay fine Jungkook,you're my oppa!"she exclaimed,voice husky due to the fact that she had just woke up.

Without even caring to look at the caller's ID,she swept her fingers across the screen of her phone,answering the call.

"Hello?"she spoke,trying her best to not yell at the person on the other line for spoiling her sleep.

"Ah,(Y/N)!Good morning!"the person on the other line wished in a cheerful tone.

"May I know who's speaking?"
"Oh yeah!Its Tae."
"Oh I see...but how'd you get my number?"she asked in confusion.
"I actually asked Hoseok hyung for it."Taehyung replied,making the girl nod to herself."By the way,can you pleaseee do me a favour?"

(Y/N) just hummed in response,eyes still struggling to adjust to the brightness of the room.
"Can you please come over?Its an emergency."

(Y/N) sighed knowing that there was no way she could say no.Everything she planned for the day was going to go to waste.My day off...

"Sure."
"Thank you so much biscuit!Bye,see ya!"
"Bye.."

She hung up and kicked the blanket off her body.Lazily dragging her feet till the bathroom,she chuckled lightly at the nickname Taehyung had given her.

"Biscuit..."
______________________________

"Hyung,why did you do that?!"Jungkook whined as he followed Taehyung around the dorm.

"Because you told me you STILL weren't sure of your feelings even after the way you kept talking about her the whole time last night.So,I thought spending more time with her might make you realize."Taehyung shrugged and took a bite from the apple he had in his hand.

Jungkook continued to follow Taehyung around wherever he go,complaining about how bad the idea was.

Suddenly turning around to face the younger boy,Taehyung took hold of Jungkook's arm and dragged him to the room which was shared by the maknae line.

"Stop complaining."Taehyung commanded as he forced Jungkook to lay on the bed.
"But hyung,our concert is just in a few days and skipping practice like this...it ain't right.Please forget about your stupid plan. "Jungkook begged.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something,but immediately closed it on hearing the doorbell ring.He rushed out the room,making Jungkook sigh.

Great.

As Jungkook laid on the bed and pulled the blankets over his body,he could hear his hyungs and (Y/N)'s voice.

For some reasons,Jungkook felt excited to know that he could spend the whole day alone with (Y/N).