CHAPTER 14

"Good morning everyone,"Yoongi wished as he took a seat with the others at the table who were having breakfast.

"Er...hyung...?"Jungkook called out to his older friend who had just started with his breakfast,"You know that we're having a day off today,right?"
"Yup,so?"Yoongi asked and looked up from his food to meet the eyes of an utterly confused maknae.
"Its just eight in the morning,"the maknae said as he grew more confused.
"I know.For your kind information,I have a clock in my room too,"Yoongi stated,kinda annoyed because of Jungkook bothering him.

Jungkook could not really get how Yoongi was up so early on a holiday because since their debut,he had never seen the guy wake up before eleven on holidays.

"Hyung-"Jungkook was about to ask another question when he saw Yoongi's annoyed expression which made him immediately shut his mouth.
"Jungkook,that's enough for your questions now.You haven't yet ate your broccoli yet."Jin said realizing that the Kumamon fanboy was getting angry.

Jungkook whined and gave Jin a 'do I have to' look before putting the vegetable into his mouth.

Silence filled the table and the boys ate quietly,not daring to say a single word.Having had of the tensed atmosphere,Namjoon spoke up getting the attention of the rest.

"So Tae,what are you planning to do today?"he asked while mentally scolding himself for asking such a stupid question.
"Huh,me?I'm just gonna fool around as I always do!"Taehyung replied as he continued eating.

Well,that was an obvious answer the leader thought as he tried to start a conversation.

"Um,Hobi hyung,what about you?"
"I'm just gonna....I don't know,maybe practice dance?"Hoseok said as he shrugged,"And you?"
"I'm planning to rest today."

Everyone became quiet again and out of nowhere,Jimin let out a small chuckle.

"You know you're not good at starting conversations,hyung,"Jimin said which made the leader smile weirdly.
"Yeah I'm not,"he replied,"But you still got no jams!"

Everyone at the table started laughing at the poor little boy who had just been called jamless.

Suddenly,Jimin stood up from the table and walked to his room while the others felt guilty for making fun of him.They thought that he felt bad but were shocked when Jimin came back,grinning.

"Hyung,can you repeat what you said?"Jimin asked as his smile grew bigger and held out a jar of jam.
"W-What?!"Namjoon stuttered realizing that his friend had taken his joke a little too seriously.

Everyone started laughing even harder and became their normal selves again.

"We actually thought you were angry!"Hoseok laughed as he slapped Jimin's back.
"Nah,I'd not get angry just for that little thing."Jimin stated as he laughed along with the others.
"But seriously,where did you get that jam from?"Namjoon asked as he knew he could no longer say his favorite line.
"From a store,of course!Sometimes you make me rethink if you really are that wise."

Now instead of Jimin,everyone was laughing at Namjoon.It actually feels good to make fun of someone instead of always being the one who's laughed at Jimin thought and smirked,placing his precious jar of jam on the table.

When the laughter finally died down,Namjoon decided to tell them something he had been to told to inform the members about.

"The manager said that the next concert will be-"he tried to say,but was immediately cut off.

"I'm done and I'm going out.I'll be back by the evening,"Yoongi informed as he got up from his seat and was about to leave when Jungkook stopped him.

"Aren't you going to rest today?I mean,like the other days?"Jungkook asked as he tilted his head a little.
"No.I thought today I'd go out and have some time to myself but you don't seem to be liking it,"Yoongi replied and without saying anything else,he left.
"Well,seems like he's changing a little after sharing a room with Hoseok hyung,"Taehyung laughed off while on the other hand,Jungkook wanted to know what was going on.
"Hey Jimin,come lets go!"the maknae exclaimed as he took hold of Jimin's hand and practically dragged him out of the dorm.
"Stop and where are you taking me?"Jimin asked as he kept up with the younger one's speed while struggling to get out of his grip.
"We're gonna follow hyung."Jungkook replied and pointed at the guy in the distance who was probably Yoongi.

The two boys knew that it was dangerous to follow Yoongi when they knew he wasn't in a good mood and they weren't wearing their masks either.

"Aish,Jeon Jungkook.If we get into any trouble,you're responsible,"Jimin whispered as he tried to cover as much of his face with his hood,Jungkook doing the same.
"Don't worry hyung.Nothing bad will happen"the maknae tried to calm the other boy though he himself was tensed.

They followed Yoongi to wherever he was heading.At some point,he would even turn back but he wouldn't notice the two since they would either turn back and pretend to be walking the other way or enter some random stores.

After walking for a long time,Yoongi entered a cafe,making the other two do the same.But there,they saw someone who they weren't expecting to see,(Y/N).

"See hyung,I knew something was up."Jungkook whispered as they walked to a table which far away from where Yoongi and (Y/N) were sitting,but they could see what was happening between them.

Yoongi and (Y/N) were simply talking and the 'swag' boy looked a bit shy.He would show shy smiles and scratch his neck while the girl just kept laughing.Yoongi was probably in a better mood now.

He was being so grumpy at the dorm earlier and all of a sudden,he's acting so sweet Jungkook thought to himself as he glared at them.

"Don't you think they are looking cute?"Jimin asked as he smiled looking at the direction where (Y/N) and Yoongi were sitting.
"Really?I think that hyung is just being too sweet."Jungkook replied and observed each and every movement going on at the table they had their eyes fixed on the whole time.

As Yoongi and (Y/N) were talking,Yoongi out of nowhere took out a box and showed it to (Y/N) which made the girl smile so bright and pinch the boy's cheeks.

After some time,the so-called couple made their way out of the cafe,which obviously made Jungkook and Jimin follow them out.

"Can we already go home?I mean,its holiday and I don't wanna waste my whole day roaming around aimlessly!"Jimin whined.
"Keep quiet and follow."Jungkook commanded sternly and continued walking,making Jimin sigh and do the same.

(Y/N) and Yoongi then walked to a park,unaware that they weren't alone.

Jungkook and Jimin followed as the girl and the boy took a seat on the park bench and started talking.Fortunately,there was a tree right behind the bench and so,the two younger boys hid there while listening to their conversation.

"Don't worry,it'll go great,"a female voice said which was obviously (Y/N)'s.
"I don't know...I'm so nervous."Yoongi confessed and Jungkook carefully popped his head a little from the tree.

(Y/N) and Yoongi were sitting while staring at the lake before them.Suddenly,Yoongi took one of the girl's hand and held it between his two hands.

"Thank you so much,(Y/N).You've helped me so much."

And with that,he hugged her which made Jungkook jump out from behind the tree.

"Atleast you should've told us!"Jungkook exclaimed angrily while pointing his index finger accusingly at Yoongi,and he broke the hug.
"Huh?Where did you come from?!"Yoongi asked startled over the sudden appearance of the maknae.

Jimin quickly rushed towards Jungkook and smiled apologetically at Yoongi and (Y/N),thinking they had just ruined the two's date.Jimin tried pulling Jungkook away from there but no effect,he was too strong.

"Explain everything,right now."

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:Guess who made a comeback!!Guys I'm finally back and I feel so good that my exams have finished today and knowing that I'm finally free from school!Now there'll be surprise updates too since I'll be on a long vacation.And,I just wanted to thank all my new readers since I couldn't thank you personally.I was really shocked when I saw my book today.Thank you so much!