CHAPTER 18

"Truth or Dare."

Whining was heard in the whole room at the mention of the game.They probably didn't want to play it.

"Can't you think of another game,Taehyung?"Yoongi asked while ruffling his hair."I remember the last time we played that and you guys dared me to keep standing during the whole game.It was the worst day of my life,trust me."

Everyone in the room began laughing at the statement of Yoongi.He was given the most simple punishment that day and yet,he couldn't even stand it.

"Guys it ain't funny.Shut up before I make you,"Yoongi warned dangerously which made the rest shut up.

"So...are we playing that game or??"(Y/N) asked,looking at every person in the room,"I'm up for it if you guys wanna play that."

Before anyone could utter a word,Taehyung exclaimed,answering the girl's question on behalf of all his members.

"Yes!Yes we are!"

And with that,he got one of the empty water bottles,and placed it in the centre of the small circle they were sitting in.

"We'll be playing this in the spin the bottle style,"Taehyung said before spinning the bottle.

"As you say,"Hoseok said happily.

The bottle kept spinning.Everyone's eyes were fixed on the mouth of the bottle,mentally praying that it wouldn't land on them.

It seemed like forever that the bottle kept spinning.Seconds passed by and when the spinning finally stopped,they all turned their heads in the direction of which the mouth of the bottle was pointing at.

"Hahaha!TaeTae,its you!"Jimin laughed while the younger boy groaned.

"Okay now....TRUTH OR DARE???"

Without thinking,Taehyung immediately answered the question.

"I'll go with dare."

"Okay then...."Namjoon tapped his chin,deep in thoughts,"I dare you to,um..I DARE YOU TO ACT LIKE JIN HYUNG!"

"Well,thats easy,"Taehyung shrugged and got up,ready to complete what he was dared to do.

Smiling in a creepy way,he touched his cheeks,making Jin cringe.

"Hey!I don't look like that!"Jin complained,immediately making the others shush him.

"Have you ever seen someone more handsome than I am?"he acted while moving around the room and suddenly pointing at some invisible object on the floor,he exclaimed,"Ew,disgusting!Kim Taehyung,get your dirty socks out of my bed,right now!"

Everyone in the room began laughing at how nice he was acting.

"And Kim Namjoon!Why did you break my Mario figure?!And yes,Kookie,did you eat up that packet of chips I kept in the living room?Hoseok!Stop dancing to Touch my body and Jimin,stop clinging to Jungkook!Min Yoongi,get up and clean your room!"

Not only Taehyung's words,but also his weird face expressions left everyone a laughing mess.Even Jin couldn't help but laugh,considering that it was what usually happens at their dorm.

"Okay now you can stop,"Namjoon said,"lets move on."

Jungkook stared at (Y/N) who sat on the opposite side of him.She looked really excited and seemed like she was having fun.Just looking at her smile at the bottle,it made himself smile too.But this short,peaceful moment was interrupted by someone exclaiming.

"Its you,Yoongi hyung!"Hoseok pointed at the boy who lazily cursed under his breath.

"I quit playing."Yoongi simply stated.