How To Survive A Horror Movie Part 5

Tucker's POV

I woke up on the back porch of some house. I had a horrible migraine and it took me a while to get in focus with everything around me. As soon as I realized I was at a house I immediately pounded the door. At the time a house just seemed like a safe haven and I'd rather been anywhere than outside. From what Hilton had told me about his arm and what I had literally just witnessed, I needed to tell someone what happened. I just wanted someone to know my side of the story just in case anything happened to me.....

After a few minutes of pounding on the door, it gave away. With a thunderous boom the door fell to the ground leaving me standing awkwardly and looking into the darkness of the house. I took a shaky step into the house. I had suddenly become overwhelmed by a sensation of dread and wanted to run away as fast as I had come there, but something compelled me forward. I was wandering through the darkness, waiting for my eyes to adjust but for some reason they didn't. I kept wandering until I bumped into something. After a quick examination, I realized it was a staircase.

I also realized that this was the only place in the house where any source of light seemed to be coming from. Lights were emanating from the top of the staircase. I quickly climbed the stairs, being careful of my surroundings while taking two steps at a time. When I got upstairs I was right in front of a window and to the left and right of me were doors I assumed led to bathrooms and bedrooms. I was considering going out the window when I heard something.

I listened intently. Someone was downstairs muttering to himself. My blood ran cold and I froze in fear. I listened as the man began to climb the stairs. That's when my brain finally told me to move. I dashed into the nearest room and looked for a place to hide. My head was spinning and I felt sick to the pit of my stomach. There was absolutely nothing in the room except for a closet. I finally decided to go into the closet when I heard something shatter and break. I heard my purser curse before lazily turning around to find whatever had broken. It was such convenient timing, almost too perfect. Nevertheless I was relieved and turned to head out the window. But it was stuck shut.

It was like someone had nailed it shut and used a mixture of hot and crazy glue to keep it permanently closed. To stop it from opening... Ever. To keep something in.

Just then I heard the slightest creak. It was coming from the closet, something was in there but it was definitely trying to stay quiet. I realized there was only one thing I could do. I couldn't go outside and risk being caught and I couldn't go out the window. I could only go and investigate the closet and hope that whatever was in there wouldn't kill me.

It seemed like the only rational thought at the time.......

As I ventured closer to the closet it started to shake. Whatever was in there wanted out, and was shaking and banging on the door. I was shaking too, but in fear. The closet had a large heavy bolt on it, I would just have to pull it open to release the beast in there. My fingers grasped the bolt and the door fell silent. In a moment of courage I pulled the bolt and threw the door open ready to face the monster inside.....

But the only thing there was a little boy. He was a dirty, small, frail and weak little boy wearing nothing but a pair of over-sized boxers. "What the...." Was all I could manage to say before he ran to the window. He pulled on it, quickly coming to the realization that it could not be opened. He stopped pulling for a second and took in several short and laboured breaths. "Uh... I don't think it can op-" but suddenly the little boy used all his strength and threw the window open.

I must of loosened it up for him... I thought as he quickly climbed out of the window. I went to the window and watched as the little boy climbed down the side of the house safely. The house had a lot of ridges and bumps in it which made it sort of like a rock climb. I put one foot outside the window and was just about to climb out when the door burst open. "YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU LOST 'IM! YOU'RE GOING GET WHAT'S COMING TO YA NOW!!!" I turned in the direction of the voice to say a dirty old man charging towards me with full speed.